Storm of Love

Storm of Love

A Poem by .e2.
"

Not really a poem, just a spew of my thoughts. Hope everyone who reads it enjoys.

"
Written 11/9/09 - 11/10/09

Finally!!! Some time alone to meddle within the humble abode of my mind. Peace at last for me comes within the equidistance of the night when I find myself up as everyone else is set in the process of their circadium rhythm where the unconscious, restorative nature of sleep persists.

Prompting what is to follow below, is the unforeseen hurricane of relationship development and destruction -- neither of which I entirely am taking part in as of now, but have been an eye witness to the fury of the storm. So often does it sneak up amongst us, unbeknownst but ubiquitous like the seconds, minutes and hours of the day. Decisions of those in the storm, either towards the uprising or downfall, silently carve paths towards the future. Each turn just pencil marks.. feeble and effaceable. At the center of this storm is something which people yearn to have; acceptance, honesty and trust, communication...the ever inconspicuous emotional, mental acknowledgment and understanding of 'love' -- given and received at equal heights.

That ol' cliche of 'Nothing comes easy in life' is very well spoken. For it seems that, deep down within my heart of hearts, I can give -- and be all in the same -- someone's world...yet that thought throws me within the worst of the storm. Bedazzled, misunderstood and still to naïve to entirely accept all of my feelings, I struggle to fight a losing battle. The battle to grasp and find love is repetitive, and places you in situations where you are the most vulnerable and susceptible towards any rejection could emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually depress the willing spirit.

I haven't experienced any pain worse than a broken heart. Its tender coils of artery tissue lay strewn apart before me, chest gaping a whole twice the size of the shriveled and misshapen stress ball that fell out of it. Death and decay now consumes that area in my heart reserved for love until another complex beauty of intelligence, personality and appeal tosses me back into the storm of love..

by Mr. Jones

© 2010 .e2.


Author's Note

.e2.
Not meant to be nothing major, so don't be so critical. ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on May 13, 2010
Last Updated on May 13, 2010

Author

.e2.
.e2.

Baltimore, MD



Writing
practice practice

A Poem by .e2.