5 Smart Tools to Boost Your Digital Marketing in 2021

5 Smart Tools to Boost Your Digital Marketing in 2021

A Story by EZ Rankings
"

The year 2021 is around the corner and when it comes to digital marketing services, they have gotten more advanced, targeted, and smarter. In 2020, we saw a lot of major marketing trends that people.

"



The year 2021 is around the corner and when it comes to digital marketing services, they have gotten more advanced, targeted, and smarter. In 2020, we saw a lot of major marketing trends that people leveraged to drive sales. But being a company, you also need to be prepared for the upcoming year and thrive online. AS there are a lot of tools available in the market to choose from, picking up the right set is often an overwhelming task. But, to make the process simple and faster, we have gathered 5 smart tools to boost your digital marketing in 2021.


So, hone your digital marketing services for your company or your clients using these tools and generate a higher RoI and brand recognition.


1. Lightricks Beatleap - Used for creating beautiful social media videos

Video content is the future of marketing and we have witnessed it in 2020 also. As more people are coming on social media platforms, companies have a great chance to boost their brand presence over these popular platforms. Instagram and Facebook are the most used platform and Lightricks Beatleap is the best too to look for in 2021.


Beatleap was introduced this year and people are loving its cool video making features and it has so many elements to play with and engage your audience on social media platforms. This video making application offers a new style and various elements to create a video. One cool thing that people are loving about this application is that you can use audio to create video content and it works flawlessly.


Beatleap allows you to create and tweak your videos by automatically selecting the songs for your video clips using machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies. All you need to do is just upload your clip, choose your music, and add some cool effects. This video application will produce an amazing video that works absolutely well with the flow of the music. It’s ideal for TikTok, but you can also use it for Facebook and Instagram.


2. VennGage - It's used for creating a brand kit

Have you ever imagined why video content works the best for some people and for some it's just another marketing element? The reason behind this is the well-thought plan and consistency for posting video content. Most of the brands these days are uploading their videos one after another and they lack the real connection that is needed for engagement.


Maintaining a visual identity is critical when you are creating videos as it reflects your brand identity and your thought process. That's where VennGage comes into consideration and it's the best tool to include in your 2021 digital marketing services.


Venngage tool has a feature called Brand Kit that lets you save all of the brand identity details, and make sure that your content creators use the same pre-decided theme every time producing something new. This tool comes in handy when a new team member joins.


3. SentiOne - AI-based social media tool

SentiOne is a social listening platform that lets you manage your customers over multiple social media from a single dashboard. For growing your business, it's crucial to understand how your customers are interacting with your services and if they are happy or not.


This tool works on an artificial intelligence algorithm that collects the 'context' of your brands from the audience. This tool collects online context for your brand and it also helps business owners to never miss what’s really vital to your sales team by prioritizing some messages. As it's based on artificial intelligence, it is efficient in sorting important customer messages and your team just needs to reply to them and offer a better customer experience.


SentiOne aids your sales and support team to reply to messages over social media in a faster way by using an AI-based assistant that categorizes the messages based on their context. This is the best 2021 digital marketing tool your team must be using. As it let you connect multiple social media platforms, you can manage all the messages from a single dashboard and have an idea about how your brand is doing on multiple platforms.


4. Finteza- Used to find best-performing content

When you are trying and testing multiple formats of content, it becomes important to know which is working best in your favor. This is where Fineteza comes into the plan and aids your digital marketing services in 2021. This tool helps you find which content and CTAs are working best and bringing the highest engagement to your brand.


With this tool, you can perform an A/B test to check your CTAs and find out the best performing that are producing the most clicks and conversions for your online marketing strategy. Even if you are not a tech company, you can set up this tool easily and get it rolling in no time. Finteza is a must-have digital marketing tool 2021 that your company must be using.


5. Text Optimizer - For keyword-rich content

If you don't have any idea about how to optimize your content, this tool is a boon for you. Text Optimizer is a freemium tool that gives you keywords suggestions based on your topic. You can get plenty of keywords that people are searching online.


By integrating these keywords, you can optimize your content and there are high chances that your content will rank in top positions. Another great thing about this tool is that it also suggests sentences based on those keywords. You just need to click on that keyword and it will generate original sentences for you, isn't it cool?


This is a go-to tool to include in your digital marketing services and empower your content creation game. It's easy to use and it supports various writing apps so you only need to use their add-on for your Chrome browser.


Get started with these amazing tools and make your digital marketing more productive and efficient. These are the best tools to get started with and boost your digital marketing in 2021.



© 2020 EZ Rankings


Author's Note

EZ Rankings
With over 13 years of experience as a leader in digital marketing, Mansi Rana is Managing Director of EZ Rankings. Passionate about all things data; providing actionable business intelligence in digital, future tech; and venture bubbles categories for everyone, everywhere.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on December 3, 2020
Last Updated on December 3, 2020
Tags: Keyword mapping, secondary keywords

Author

EZ Rankings
EZ Rankings

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
EZ Rankings is an award-winning digital marketing agency from Delhi, India. Our goal is to keep you ahead of the competition by offering simple, customized yet effective solutions. We truly understan.. more..