Halloween

Halloween

A Poem by cdog

Twas' the 31st of October and all through the town not a monster was creeping not even a clown.

 

The pumpkins were set on the stairs of the houses, they were put there by the towns spouses.

 

The parents still puzzled why no one was around, then the parents figured out that they were on the other side of the town.

 

And even so they saw a scarecrow coming from the other side of town, and then all of a sudden children came there and filled up the town.

 

The children came up and knocked on the door, and the man asked if they want candy or more.

The children were puzzled by the mans question, and that got the candy with great hesitation.

 

The children were done with tricking there treat, and when they went home they looked in there bag and said neat.

 

The kids got cuddled in there bed, and were ready for the next day of school, what a dread.

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 cdog


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha Halloween is such a fun holiday. I love the way you've portrayed it in this one. It's ending was rather comical as you mentioned the dread of returning to the hell hole they call school.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love Halloween! I wish it came every month!

Good job :P

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 20, 2008
Last Updated on November 21, 2008

Author

cdog
cdog

Writing
Summer Summer

A Poem by cdog


Life Life

A Poem by cdog