Love's Victim

Love's Victim

A Story by Tallulah
"

She wasn't going to becomes love's victim. She was going to create her own loveless fairytale.

"

She wanted him dead. She wanted him out of her life forever. She didn’t want to deal with him anymore. The misery he caused was beginning to be to much for her to handle. She had survived this long unscarred but she wasn’t sure if she can make for much longer. She was cracking, slowly breaking into pieces, like fragile glass and if put to stand again much more of this she might just shatter. Shatter into a million, unfixable pieces. She pretended to be strong because she needed to be the rock people clinged to when they were just about to drown. But she couldn’t take much more. This rock was breaking and she was going to sink and bring everyone holding onto her with her.

            He had managed to bring all this down. Managed to take this immeasurable amount of strength and dissolve it all, until nothing but weakness was left. He thought he knew her. He though he understood the way she thought and why she acted the way she did, but in reality he didn’t know a thing about her. She wanted him dead so that maybe she could salvage her pieces and make herself whole again. He threatened constantly of leaving and taking everything he did for her away. She honestly wished he would. Everything he did for her wouldn’t be worth all the misery he caused. Anything good he created would later be destroyed. So there really was no point.

            If she was young and naïve, she would believe that this was the beginning to her fairytale, the horrid start to her story that would have a wonderfully joyful ending. Someone always tearing her apart and treating as if she was something less then she was. Then some prince would come and steal her away rescuing her from a life of misery. She wouldn’t even minded if some beast came to steal her away because she knew that there was no greater beast then him. But she wasn’t naïve and she had been forced to grow up fast when living with the misery. She knew better. Fairytale were a hoax. They were a trick to make young girls think there was a reason to live. To make them think that if they were patient and dealt with all the bad in life with a smile and let people do to them as they wished they would come out on top in the end. This was not true, never will be. People take advantage of the girls who smiled and let everyone treat her badly. The world looked at these girls saw their foolishness and used it their advantage. She would never be one of those girls. She knew that love didn’t exist it was just a dream that people wanted so bad that they made the feeling up in their head. All dreams end, and dreams of love always end in crashes. She knew this and she wasn’t going to let fairytales make her into one of love’s victims.

            She wanted him dead and for all this to end. So that she may get on with her life. That she may be able to experience happiness for then just a few hours. She was going to make her own fairytale. Make her own beginning, middle and end. It would unique, unconventional and unlike any fairytale ever told before but it would be her fairytale, her loveless story and her happiness. She was going to make it all real. Then fairytales would exist and she would be their maker.

© 2009 Tallulah


Author's Note

Tallulah
I might make a story out of this cause i love the idea. But tell what you guys think especially if you want to see this as a full blown story.
<3 Tallulah

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It started off so independently that you really wouldn't have needed a story to conclude anything, but towards the end you started making me wonder what this loveless fairytale that she wants to create is. For what is a fairytale without love? This territory is one that has rarely been searched through. I'm thinking you should keep going with it. You have me curious to know how the plot will develope and unfold.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 20, 2009

Author

Tallulah
Tallulah

NY



About
Hi! My name's Tallulah! I'm a 16 year old girl. There's not much to say about me. I like to write, draw, read and run. I love music and am trying to learn to play the guitar....failing at it though. I.. more..

Writing