A different version of True love

A different version of True love

A Story by Cerise
"

love towards my friends

"
The minute you see the word love the only thing that comes to the brain is romance it's more like a reflex action. I am here telling of love towards friends. My friends are my life. Everyone says my friends are my everything and all but, i mean it wholeheartedly that my friends are the reason of my existence. They are the reason am a happy, life loving, happy go lucky, always smiling girl. Life would never be same without them. A day without them seems impossible. Just like without breathing you can't be alive. They are my soul mates. They are there with me when there is darkness in my life. They come as a candle light bringing light to the dark passages of my life, who will always be there to shine your life and make it sparkle.they are like a breathe of fresh air. Friends are those who have  been always there to lend their shoulder when in need, someone who would try their level best to get a smile out of you when you are sulking on how screwed up your life seems. I wouldn't think twice before giving away my life for them.they are those people who I wish to share everything with. I don't need a boyfriend to talk all night or share my happiness with, all I care about is my friends who will happier than me on my success,they are those people with whom you can speak whole night with speaking rubbish and crap but it doesn't matter because YOU ARE BEST FRIENDS and that's all that matters at the end of the day. People think friends are just a means of taking advantage of or to get help during times of need but no you are wrong if you think that .Your friends are those who will be there to guide you and show you the right path but if you by mistake reach hell they will come searching for you in hell and get you out of there and get you back in paradise. They are those with whom you had shared your life with because nobody will vale you more than your friends. All I can say you won't know the importance of your friend until that person goes far away and if you know the value of your friend before time than I must say you are the smartest person on this mother earth. Friends are those pearls you had want to treasure forever because not even your parents will love you even after knowing all your secrets however worst they be.

© 2012 Cerise


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great sentiments in this one fancyfati, I lost my best friend from childhood last January and it's a great loss, we need people in our lives aside from our family that really know what makes us tick and who we really are. Reading your story reminded me of that quote...

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”

Nicely pen'd...thanks for sharing this one.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cerise

10 Years Ago

Aww..Thank you so much for your wonderful words...:)
Not all parents can't be your friend. This brings out the emotion towards friendship. I don't give much time to keeping friends, but I understood everything. One of your best points was no one needs a lover more than they need friends.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cerise

10 Years Ago

Awww....Thank you..:)
Thanks for this lovely reminder of what is really important.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Cerise

11 Years Ago

The pleasure is all mine.:)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mia
I love the way you said your friends are your soul mates. I call my best friend soul mate, because she really is that for me. This is such a wonderful dedication to your friends and they are extremely lucky to have your love :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Cerise

11 Years Ago

Thankyou..:D for ur wonderful review....bt i am sure am more lucky to have them...:)
Mia

11 Years Ago

:)
You are very welcome!
friends are really important in life, we can find them when we have none...
great nice work

Posted 11 Years Ago


Cerise

11 Years Ago

thankyou so much..:)
I have 2 best friends and i don't need more . THey are my best friends and they will be forever . Nice poem about friendship .

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Cerise

11 Years Ago

thankyou..:)..

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

387 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 28, 2012
Last Updated on September 9, 2012
Tags: friends

Author

Cerise
Cerise

dubai, dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
words cant give an accurate detail of who i am or what i am..... more..

Writing
ITS aLL ME ITS aLL ME

A Book by Cerise


me me

A Chapter by Cerise


ONE DAY ONE DAY

A Poem by Cerise