Valentine

Valentine

A Poem by Fantastic Nikkie
"

In honor of Valentine's Day, and for my partner.

"
I could say a million of lovely words and they still couldn't even explain enough how much you mean to me. Today is Valentine's Day and I'm going to be cheesy and share it all over the Internet because I tell you this everyday and I'll never stop for the rest of our lives. I love you. You're the most amazing person in the world. I couldn't thank God enough for sending you to me. You make me feel like I live in a fairy tale, and everything with you make it all better. I'm proud to share you, and I'm proud to call you mine, because there isn't anybody else in the world I would want or need to be with. I need you. Through the brightest days and the darkest, I know I'm going to have you by my side. Through the happiest days and the saddest, I can always count on you. Through the most serious moments to the silliest, my heart craves it all. You're my best friend, my other half, and the one I want to walk with to the Lord and through a journey together. I wouldn't want anyone else by my side. With our hands intertwined together, it feels like our hearts connect. When I look into your eyes, I can see you in my future. Happy Valentine's Day to the one who has my heart. Happy Valentine's Day to the one I will stand by. I love you.

© 2016 Fantastic Nikkie


Author's Note

Fantastic Nikkie
Just a free verse for someone who means the world to me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on February 15, 2016
Last Updated on February 15, 2016
Tags: Love, Valentine, day, best friend, boyfriend, relationship