life likes to punch hard (with the help of free will, and love)

life likes to punch hard (with the help of free will, and love)

A Poem by poemsforlife

I can't smile like I use to when i was younger and didn't know anything about life or love or people. As I get older I see more and more of the gray areas of life and people........ and how love is something more than just being with someone you think you like. I found this thing called love, didn't expect it to happen but it did and i was so happy and alive........ but she thought she found her soul mate and hence life has punched me hard and quick with the help of both free will and love. I fell and hit the ground hard and my heart broke within me........... and yet I wanted to cry but i didn't. I did not cry because I am afraid i don't have anymore tears to cry.......... only the blood tears of the pain I feel and the love I wish I never had to let go of. At the end of this all I'm at a lose for words.......why you may ask?.......because I have been broken and hurt worse than I've ever experienced before in my 15 short years of life.
All I wish to do now is write and shout and scream until I am heard from the far reaches of love and win the heart that I so rightfully found true love for!........and so I will as my free will and love allow it to and make free will and love join my side now to make something more of my enemy and friend that I call life.

© 2010 poemsforlife


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on May 31, 2010
Last Updated on May 31, 2010

Author

poemsforlife
poemsforlife

NY



About
i like to play guitar, listen to rock, ride my skate bored, and write poems more..

Writing