emily

emily

A Story by felemoomoo
"

Bullys are all the worlds problems

"
EMILYEmily was a quiet girl who never said a word to anyone. She never talked back and was always alone by herself. Everyone in the neighborhood thought Emily was strange; her mother thought she needed help. Emily's father was the only person that thought she was good. It was worse for Emily when she went to school. All the children made fun of her and picked on her Emily hated going to school. When Emily got home she would always tell her mom what the kids did. Her mother always told her you need to try harder to fit in. She always made Emily feel worse. One day a boy named Tommy did something that will make everyone in the town’s lives different. He tied Emily to a chair and pushed her into a closet, locking the door. She was in there for 2 hours. When the janitor finally open the door Emily was tired and covered in dust. When Emily got home she told her mom and dad what happened. Her father was furious and wanted to go to the principal. Emily's mother on the other hand, blamed Emily for what happened.She told her she couldn't eat dinner and sent her upstairs without food. That night Emily began to plan her revenge.What everyone didn't know was that Emily was practicing witchcraft. Emily planned to put a spell on the town that would forever change the lives of those who lived there. The next morning when her mother woke up Emily was not in the house. Her father walked into the woods looking around for her. Her mother searched inside the house she finally gave up when she realized she was not in there. Her father came back empty handed as well. As her parents sat thinking about where she could have gone there was a knock. Opening the door her mother saw the next door neighbor Rosie she was pleading with the parents asking if they had seen her daughter. The upset parents shook their heads and told her no she asked if their daughter had seen her and they also said no they told her that Emily was missing. Suddenly there was a high pitch scream that caused shivers up their backs. Walking into the forest they came upon their Mayer she screamed the children are missing. All the adults begin to panic struggling to find their kids when all of a sudden they all turn to Emily's parents. "She has something to do with it" someone called out "no our Emily was a good girl" emilys father defended her while her mother stood off to the side  her lips pursed. The two looked at each other before racing to the house the others following. Getting to the door they saw a paper stuck to the peephole. Her father took it off reading it aloud " by the time you all read this I'm sure you would have noticed that your kids are gone I'm doing to you what you've done to me making me feel like I'm invisible and don't belong. I hope you appreciate what you have had because you no longer have it until you can learn to live without selfishness your family will be torn apart love Emily" the group of people began to look around trying to find emily. finally someone shouts look  everyone turned to the second story window there in the shadows stood emily a grin on her face.

© 2014 felemoomoo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on March 23, 2014
Last Updated on March 23, 2014
Tags: bully, hate, anger, sadness

Author

felemoomoo
felemoomoo

Brooklyn, NY



About
Im a writer ive been writing since middle school more..

Writing