untitled #1

untitled #1

A Poem by jessy melgar
"

This is something short, I'm getting back into the mix of things.

"
i had nothing to gain and everything to lose
now here i am alone with all my rues
i realize now that i created my own noose, 
and aside from the ropes burns around my neck
and this nasty bruise, the branch broke and i lost you.

© 2012 jessy melgar


Author's Note

jessy melgar
I'm doing this through my phone because I don't have a computer and for some reason I can put punctuations or capitalize. Sorry, I promise I'm not ignorant or lazy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Jess, you have completed the thought, of every single married man who spent a really messed up weekend in Atlantic City and needs to figure out how to tell the little lady he lost the kids college fun. That or someone who works for NBC, either way. I dig it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Jess, you have completed the thought, of every single married man who spent a really messed up weekend in Atlantic City and needs to figure out how to tell the little lady he lost the kids college fun. That or someone who works for NBC, either way. I dig it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 15, 2012
Last Updated on May 15, 2012
Tags: mistakes, break up, losing you

Author

jessy melgar
jessy melgar

bakersfield, CA



About
I'm Jessy, I started writing as an outlet, started off as an angry and angsty teen. Became a much happier person and my writing went a different direction. I'm still trying to find what genre it all f.. more..