So sweetly

So sweetly

A Story by wirte4me

Wow. I never realized how good a girl could taste. And I'm a girl myself. Her lips so soft and the strong smell of seduction on her neck. I leaned in and gently placed my lips upon her neck. I could feel her body aching close to mine, waiting for more to come. She leaned in and I kissed her deeply and passionately. At first it was soft and sweet, but after a few seconds i could feel her craving more. I began to nibble on her bottom lip. I moved my gentle kisses further down her. Starting at her collar bone, then above her left breast, then to her hard n****e. i sucked and played with it and again, I could feel her craving more. I then made my way down her stomach and to her hip. I could feel the tense want for me to go further. But i couldn't be sure and didnt wan to make a mistake. So I moved my eyes to hers. She didn't have to say much. The look on her face was so full of want and hunger for me and what was about to come. I slowly kissed my way down to her outer lips. I gently licked her c**t and then went in with my tongue. i could feel the warmth coming from her, and I could taste the orgasm in my mouth. What an experience.

© 2010 wirte4me


Author's Note

wirte4me
Hey readers. sorry for the repetition. tell me what you think of it though..gimme some constructive feedback.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on September 23, 2010
Last Updated on December 6, 2010

Author

wirte4me
wirte4me

Writing
-_- -_-

A Story by wirte4me


>_< >_<

A Story by wirte4me