The Ghost Comes Out At Night

The Ghost Comes Out At Night

A Story by Chris Fields
"

The book is about a kid who friends dare to watch a movie in a haunted house. Will he survive or will he live?

"
It was a dark and stormy night when Jospeh was watching a scary movie called The ghost comes out at night aand it was to scary to show in theaters. So as he was eating his popcorn and watching the movie he heard a sstrange noise cmoing from upstairs ''hey whats that noise''? Jospeh said. So as he was investigating he opened the door where the noise was coming from all of the sudden he saw a bloody body with a knife in his back. Suddenly there was a knock at the door it was one of his neighbors ''i heard a noise is everything alright ''? John said Joseph said no but but asked if he could check upstairs there was a silence then Jospeh bust the door open and the neighbor was dead. All of the sudden the lights went off then the killer was right behind Joseph so the killer said in a deep voice ''Joseph''! then Jospeh turned around his heart was beating fast the first thing he could think of running out the door but the door was locked the killer came chasing after him. Then Joseph ran into the kitchen trying to fight the killer but it was too late the killer was behind him with a bigger knife and stabbed the 13 year old in the back of the head Joseph died right with the rest of them and the killer still haunts the place.

© 2012 Chris Fields


Author's Note

Chris Fields
I wrote this when i was 13.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

ok the 13 years makes sense. Did you scare yourself silly??? I think it is great that you were writing at 13! I want to read something more recent.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 15, 2012
Last Updated on September 15, 2012
Tags: Ghost, Joseph

Author

Chris Fields
Chris Fields

Saint Petersburg, FL



About
I love to write stories im 16 and i love to read. I think im good at writing and you should check it out :) more..