[Gossip Board]: Five improvements will see in FIFA 15 Coins

[Gossip Board]: Five improvements will see in FIFA 15 Coins

A Story by Gai Tan
"

If you are Senior player and need FIFA coins, you can read below information

"
Rumors 1: New story mode
Recently the EA is recruiting story designers, suggesting that the EA may introduce a similar mode like My Player emulating NBA 2k14. And this post is mainly "services" in EA's core games. It is sure that the EA had decided to improve the ‘’career mode’’ to make the game more interesting, although there is no sufficient evidences to show the application of story mode in FIFA 15 Coins.

Rumors 2: Gameplay Improvement
There is no doubt that the EA will update the FIFA 16’s gameplay continually, which is their consistent behavior.
With the developing mature of next-generation gaming platforms mature, presumably the EA will continue to dig the next-generation host function to achieve the game's immersive performance.

Rumors 3 : more interactive audience
Although the EA has done an excellent job on interaction with audience in FIFA 15, we still think the audience in FIFA15 not active enough. Perhaps we can see football fans streaking in FIFA16, who knows!

Rumors 4: FUT special "position" cards appear?
FUT location cards will change the position of the player's field, and the special position of the card will allow players to modify the player's "offensive and defensive" properties, in order to change the players at some positions on the "Properties."

5 rumors: save custom tactics
In FUT custom tactics are not saved, perhaps they are able to achieve this function in FIFA16.

© 2015 Gai Tan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on May 14, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015