The Strange Photographs

The Strange Photographs

A Story by Vaen

I received a phone call around 3am. The number was unknown, it wasn't a local number. I decided to check my voice mail and nothing. It was nothing but static. I shrugged. I walked towards my kitchen to get me a coffee, while I logged to my laptop and check my mail.


Yet again, mail from a strange one. I opened to see it and unknown letters along with an address. I decided to call my boss, to see if he knew something about it... this screamed murder. 


-Hello?

-Sir, is me. 

-Mara, what the hell? Is 3am o'clock.

-I received a mail... and a call. We need to be there at a specific hour. Maybe is a murder?

-You too? What the hell is going on...?

-I don't know. I want to find out. It said that at 1pm at the east building in the west wing.

-What's creepy is that the west wing is abandoned. 

-Yeah... I know about that. 

-Alright then. Take a nap and we meet up at the central park at 11am.

-All right, sir.

-Bring the camera.

-Good.


I hanged the phone and prepared my camera. I was ready, so I decided to take another nap, but it seemed kind of impossible since I began to feel strange feelings on my body. 


I didn't sleep at all. I took a warm bath while 'Carry on, Wayward son' was playing in my apartment. I sang the song as well it was played. It was on repeat, so it was the only thing playing on my radio. I dressed, wearing a long sleeve shirt, dark blue jeans and a jean jacket. My hair was loose, wearing black liner under my eyes and some light lipstick. I grabbed my camera and the rest and headed to the park on foot. It wasn't that far, just twenty minutes. It was around 10:45. I was going to be on time.

Richard was there. I kept walking and he offered me a bottle of water. My car's motor was burnt and I didn't had the money to pay it. Doing anything to get some money was actually what I did lately.


-Late.- he handed me a bottle of water.

-And you know why.

-Yep.- he sighed

-Yeah, yeah. Are we going in alone?- I asked him take a bit of water

-No, the squad is going to be here in any second.- he took his box of cigarettes and placed one on his mouth. 

-And you talk that I'm late.- I looked at my clock- is 12:45, and we have to be there at 1.


That moment, the squad began to appear. I stared at them as they would come armed and all of that. I laughed softly as we would enter the apartment. 

Stairs everywhere. We began to climb and I was already getting fatigued. My boss stared at me and laughed softly as I would keep going up, trying not to get sick or worse, pass out. 


We reached the room. The door was wide open and the first thing we could see was a baby girl around 2 years old in the floor playing with some yellow tick liquid. The liquid would make me sick just by the sight of it. She was happily playing with it like she had a new brand toy. I began to take pictures but nothing would show on them just the form of a black body. I kept taking picture but yet the black body would show. 

I began to feel weird and uncomfortable from all of this. No matter how many pictures I took, the body would keep showing. 


Suddenly, I saw like a flashback. But this time it seemed more of a vision. I held my head as my boss would look at me, walking towards me. I wanted to throw up. I winced a bit as he would touch me. 


-You okay?

-Where is Richard?

-Why?

-Tell him to stand in the window, now.


My boss stared at me and called Richard. Telling him to stand in the window, everybody would look me like if I was crazy or something. This was weird, I never got this weird feeling. 

 

I kept taking pictures, but still the same figure would appear. In one, I wanted to take a picture of the baby, but when I did, I began to feel ill, I threw up and I almost fainted. One of the guys grabbed me and pulled me outside of the apartment, but I began to choke, like if something was burning. The guy had to drag me to the first floor and outside to the park. I felt better and I couldn't be there. 


-You okay?- he asked me holding my face

-Tell... tell everybody to get out of there...!

-There's...


Gunshots. Screaming and...


Richard jumped from the window. It didn't seemed a suicide, but more that he was thrown over the window. It was awful, I couldn't believe my eyes. The little girl was standing on the window, licking her fingers like a normal baby. I got up and ran towards the apartment, and I saw all of their bodies, especially the baby girl playing with them like if they were new toys. 


-Mama....


Was all she said. In her eerie voice as I would shiver. Looking at me, disappearing into tin air. 

 

© 2012 Vaen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on June 30, 2012
Last Updated on June 30, 2012
Tags: ghost, demons, creepy, paranormal

Author

Vaen
Vaen

San Antonio , TX



About
As my journey goes, I get ideas. As I lose friends, the more I fall in love with solitude. I'm not a constant writer, but everything comes from my mind and heart... and I like to keep it that way. .. more..

Writing
Greed Greed

A Chapter by Vaen


Under 7 Wings Under 7 Wings

A Book by Vaen


I want to fly I want to fly

A Poem by Vaen