How to make money online micro jobs sites like fiverr

How to make money online micro jobs sites like fiverr

A Book by fiverr creative keyz
"

A new craze related to making money online is gaining ground on the Internet. It is micro job sites. Fiverr are the ones who initiated the system

"

No Chapters


© 2015 fiverr creative keyz


Author's Note

fiverr creative keyz
A new craze related to making money online is gaining ground on the Internet. It is micro job sites. Fiverr are the ones who initiated the system and the largest and successful in this market. However, there are a number of other sites similar to fiverr , successful and worth using. Fiverr Online Earning Program
It is easy to understand why such sites are so successful. The concept is very simple and effective. Post a job offer seller's asking price and usually very small, ranging from $ 5. Then anyone who wants this service pays through the site. When the work is completed the seller is paid. There is usually a fee between 8% and 20% is withheld from the payment to the seller. So for example, if the service costs $ 5 fee will be $ 1 and the provider will receive $ 4.
Although it may seem a rather small amount, may be employed often and make some good money. The system is extremely attractive for both seller and buyer for, and many people looking to buy these services for their reasonable price.
However, although it seems attractive, is not necessarily easy to make money using this method. There are a few things you need to do before, otherwise you will be disappointed by the tenders received.
The first thing you must do is to offer something attractive to as many buyers, and what offer to be well done. Think you are good. Follow other users on the site to see what is popular. You can offer something similar? This is a critical first step. You can be the best in the world at what you do but if nobody wants this service, you will never pay for it.
The second important thing is a good personal description. It must transmit important qualities such as enthusiasm, reliability and integrity. You have to get in front of those who offer the same services. So little effort in completing your profile can only bring advantages.
Third, not only on a job posting site. Now there are a lot of sites and would be ideal to be present in as many or all of them if possible. Thus, you can be found by a large number of potential buyers.
Micro jobs sites like fiverr are currently best ways to freelancers to earn money online . A job well done can bring you a nice income and who knows, while you can replace your current job to work full-time at home.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
Added on March 13, 2015
Last Updated on March 13, 2015
Tags: fiverr, fiverr.com, fiverr online, business online, fiverr creative keyz, fiverr gigs

Author

fiverr creative keyz
fiverr creative keyz

Califirnia, CA