The Girl and the Ghosts

The Girl and the Ghosts

A Story by floralhorror

Growing up the little girl had known that she was different; she had a friend that no one else could see. Whenever the little girl would make a new friend at school, she would show them her special friend, but they couldn’t see her. They’d call her ‘freak’ and run away. The little girl didn’t try to make friends at school anymore, but she had her special friend so she was okay with that.

One day the little girl asked why her and her special friend were different and her special friend said:

“I’m a ghost, you’re not,” the little girl was confused.

“You’re alive. . . I’m not,” the little girl understood.

The little girl grew up and wasn’t so little anymore. She still didn’t have any friends from school, but that was okay because she had two new ghost friends.

They’d tell her about their adventures over the years since they’d died; about the fun they had and the times they’d fallen for humans.

Every night shed listen to their stories and every night she pictured herself there with them.

Because as the girl got older she grew lonely. She wanted to go on adventures like the ghosts. She wanted to be with her friends.

So she became a ghost too. 

© 2013 floralhorror


Author's Note

floralhorror
small and poorly written
I plan to illustrate it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

There's so much to this piece! I don't find it poorly written at all :)
When you illustrate it, be a dear and post it so i can see? n_n

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Added on October 17, 2013
Last Updated on October 17, 2013

Author

floralhorror
floralhorror

Australia



About
My name is Amber I'm an aspiring author / artist I like reading, writing, drawing, watching anime I currently have a short story published in an anthology I hope to make some friends!! I usua.. more..

Writing