Until the End

Until the End

A Poem by Blooming Flower
"

Another prose poem that I wrote while listening to instrumentals. This song was called “Until the End” by Cesarean Picco and Leonardo Sapere. I believe I wrote this in 2023.

"

 there’s always that person. The person who’s always been there. Who’s always at your side. You know that they’d never leave you. And you’d never leave them. It’s always been like that. You can almost see you two holding each other’s hands as you lay on the ground. Both gasping for breath. Squeezing the hand they’re holding with their last energy. Making sure the person they’re dying for knows that they’re not alone even in their last moments. Something sad to think about but also comforting. It’s comforting to know that there’ll be someone with you even as you leave the world. With you as you go someplace that you know will be better than the place you were born in. Everyone has a person like that out there. Not everybody finds their person but the people who do will always have them. Until the end of their time. As long as they can be there. Gaining comfort when the person says, “Always.” 


© 2024 Blooming Flower


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on April 7, 2024
Last Updated on April 17, 2024

Author

Blooming Flower
Blooming Flower

Lancaster, PA



About
I am sixteen years old. I love plants and writing prose poems. Most of my writing is inspired by instrumentals. I’m writing a book that I started in 2023-2024. I’ll upload chapters wheneve.. more..

Writing