The Guardian Angel

The Guardian Angel

A Story by Eggplant!
"

A girl is lonely and bullied all the time, and everyone else has an angel for a guardian, but she has a monster. How will she handle this?

"

One rainy day, a girl named "Cammie" was walking alone to school without a umbrella.

Everyone in her class would make fun of her because her personality and how she looks.

Everyone else had an umbrella but her. She was not ready for this weather.

Something big was sneaking behind her. Every person around her was gasping and the cars were breaking while Cammie made a confused face.

She looked around but not behind.

The monster was holding an invisible umbrella. Cammie saw all the water drops avoiding her. She took off her hoodie and kept walking.

When she got to school she sat down and did her work smiling a bit. Everyone was looking at her like she was mental. Everyone was gossiping about her quietly. The teacher heard and started to shush everyone. They started to look at the teacher and sitting up strait and listening. Everyone was jealous cause Cammie was not in trouble. 

When everyone was having lunch some girls came up to Cammie. "Why is your hair so teased?" Said one of the girls as she fixed her own hair.

"Wh- what do you mean?" Stuttered Cammie.  "I think you have to search on google." Giggled the same girl as the others joined her. The girls kept on making fun of her.

Cammie tried to ignore them until she had enough.

Cammie said her first time "Go away..."

"What did you say to me?" One of the other girls said.

 

© 2017 Eggplant!


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i really enjoyed how you made the girl have a monster as her "guardian angel." it seems very cliche but i've never read it written in this way.
a few errors in your sentences but good start.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 26, 2017
Last Updated on March 26, 2017
Tags: #guardians, #angels, #monsters, #goodandevil

Author