Men’s Earrings to Spice Up

Men’s Earrings to Spice Up

A Stage Play by flyoun

Everyone wants to be more eye-catching, even men. If you are the big fan of fashion street snaps, you would see that there are more and more men who would love to accessorize themselves with different kinds of jewelry such as woven bracelets, metal chunky necklace, or even shiny earrings. It’s time for you to spice up with some attention-grabbing accessories. As you know, it has been extremely trendy and stylish for men to add accessories to create unique vibe or make their own statement, which is exactly the wonderful way to go. And I am going to show you how cute those men’s earrings could be. However, there are so many earrings in different styles for you to have a try on that you might be dazzled by those earrings. Okay, this post is going to show you which one is better for you.

 

First of all, the stud earrings are a common choice for most of the men, and those earrings goes well with not only the casual T-shirts but also the three-piece-suit. There is no denying that stud earrings look simple and stylish to style with any kinds of outfits somehow. If you don’t know anything about the earrings, here are the black magnetic earrings that you could have a try first. You don’t have to pierce your ear to put on these black magnetic earrings, and all you need just put them on at the same time. It’s really easy and eye-catching anyway.

 

Another general kind of earrings for men will be the clip earrings, which looks a little bit tougher than the stud earrings. Speaking of clip earrings for men, those clip earrings look extremely handsome in silver or black. You shouldn’t miss them anyway.


black magnetic earrings

http://www.banggood.com/2pcs-Men-Black-Magnetic-Rounded-Ear-Clip-Studs-Earrings-Non-Piercing-p-990214.html

clip earrings for men

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Men-Earrings-c-2412.html

© 2015 flyoun


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on December 11, 2015
Last Updated on December 11, 2015

Author

flyoun
flyoun

usa, Argentina



About
People say I am active and lively.I have lots of hobbies. I like basketball very much.I always play basketball with my friends.Because it makes me healthy.I hope I can play in the school team one d.. more..

Writing