Emotions

Emotions

A Story by FM

I am truly exhausted by your emotional unstableness. It's not fair to you nor me. One will NOT seek happiness through reliving a dark past. You seem to be caught up in the idea that if you replay these memories that cut deep wounds into you, the past will reveal and play again. The way I see it is life is way to short to be unhappy. You could walk outside and a brick could fall on your head and that could be the end. From the moment you open your eyes you should strive to be the best person you possible can be and make even the smallest impact on our world. Sure we're not all going to have perfect days and it's much easier said than done, but if you don't give it your all and try you will be stuck in a never ending cycle of lifelessness. I don't understand why people glorify being depressed and heartbroken. I visit my tumblr page and every other post is a poem, written by a heartbroken teenage girl, of despair and hopelessness and hatred. We dwell on the fact that our generation is "messed up," any it all starts with our outlook, on everything. We lack faith, and if we don't have faith, in something, anything, we're not going to blossom into the successful people we wish to be. If you let the actions of another person get in the way of your true happiness, I don't feel sorry for you, and I will not show you sympathy. YOU HAVE THE POWER WITHIN YOURSELF TO BE WHAT YOU WERE PUT ON THIS EARTH TO BE. No one, and I mean no one, was conceived to live a life of sadness. We were made to make mistakes but we should always be resilient and bounce back from the rough times and if you let yourself drown then you are weak. You need to refocus yourself to something worth living for. I don't mean this in a form of another person because quite frankly no one is going to love you the way you can love yourself. You should be happy you're not battling cancer, or fighting an addiction. It's sad that those people are the ones who truly enjoy life. A young, balding, child who sits in a hospital bed with a needle stuck in their veins for hours has a better perspective on things than most grown people. Its heartbreaking that it takes something so extreme to teach appreciation. Lastly, if you're unhappy, you're pushing people away, and if you're pushing people away, you're never going to be happy.

© 2014 FM


Author's Note

FM
please comment, don't mind lack of vocabulary and gramatical errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on February 16, 2014
Last Updated on February 16, 2014
Tags: #truth #opinion #power #inspirat

Author

FM
FM

About
I believe in better more..

Writing
jackass jackass

A Poem by FM


Ruins Ruins

A Poem by FM


point blank point blank

A Story by FM