Unwanted Access

Unwanted Access

A Story by mysteriouslyyours
"

A girl enters her lovers house without his knowledge...

"

I reach under the door matt. That’s where the spare key is. I turn the key in the door and enter the house. Everything lies where it was before, everything is clean and perfect. Just as I remembered, it won’t be long until Ryan is home from work. After a hard days graft he’ll want to relax, maybe go for a warm shower and wash off today’s grime.


I place the keys on the counter and proceed up the stairs, dropping my jacket as I go. My sheer lingerie clings to my bare body. I decided against outer clothing today, my jacket was enough. Ryan likes when I pull stunts like this.


I find my way to the bedroom and walk straight through to his walk in closet. I run my hands over his clean, soft and immaculately white shirts. I pick one from the many duplicates and stretch into it. I have a small delicate build unlike my muscular other half. I wrap myself in his scent breathing in deeply.


Walking out of the closet and across the bedroom I find my way to a mirror. Gazing idly at myself I pull his shirt into all my curves, the fabric clings to my body. I see his bed in the reflex and find my way to it. Running my hand against the soft Egyptian cotton, my breathing is soft and slow but I can feel my heart beat quickening with excitement as I sit on the bed and then lie back in the softness.


It was just the other night we lay in this exact bed, breathing in each other’s scent, while interacting passionately with each other. I remember dragging my hand through his long sandy hair wind swept from the day’s activities.


I’m not sure how much time has passed but I am assuming a few hours as went by as I hear the sound of the front door opening. Ryan is home. I stay still and remain in bed.


I’ve been at work all day, it was a long day. The house is as I left it at least that’s what I first assume. As I walk towards the counter I notice my spare key lying on the counter, I did not leave it there. I turn towards the stairs and notice a jacket abandoned, it’s not mine. There is an invader in my home.

I pick the jacket up and then drop it, its evidence after all. Unaware if they are still here I reach for my mobile and dial 999.


“Hi 999 what is your emergency?”

“Hi, I think there is someone in my house” I whisper, panic beginning to arise within me.

“Ok sir, remain calm. What is your address? … Ok I have dispatched police authorities… no sir leave the premises and wait for the police services… that’s right they shouldn’t be long now… no problem sir”


He hasn’t come upstairs. Ryan often pulls these types of stunts. He’s funny like that. The lights are still off in the house, I prefer it like that. I see reflection of a torch in the window, someone is entering the bedroom. A police officer is demanding I stand up and put my hands in the air. That Ryan such a comical character, getting me arrested in my own house.


I am escorted down the stairs and out the house where a police vehicle is eliminating the driveway. I know better than to argue with one of Ryan’s jokes it’s better to just run with it. As I am being pushed down and into the car I glimpse Ryan standing not too far away looking at my confused, I give a little giggle and smile at him lovingly. I will see him again soon, I always do.

© 2016 mysteriouslyyours


Author's Note

mysteriouslyyours
Ignore grammar. Please tell me what you think! I drew a bit of inspiration from Selena Gomez's music video "Hands to Myself"

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This really is twisted. I never thought at the end just how sick the character is until I've reached Ryan's POV. I love the transitions from the two characters. You really pulled me into this interesting story. Aside from some grammatical errors I've spotted, I've enjoyed it whole-heartedly. great job! I love the suspense! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This really is twisted. I never thought at the end just how sick the character is until I've reached Ryan's POV. I love the transitions from the two characters. You really pulled me into this interesting story. Aside from some grammatical errors I've spotted, I've enjoyed it whole-heartedly. great job! I love the suspense! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like the story, it's interesting. Good work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love it!!
Great story!
Keep it up!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

how you sweet,like your word. Nice dear

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2016
Last Updated on February 10, 2016
Tags: unwanted, alone, girl, guy, mysterious, inspiration, inspired, love, lovers, expressive

Author

mysteriouslyyours
mysteriouslyyours

Glasgow , Britian , United Kingdom



About
21. Psychology Student. Lives in Glasgow. Using writing to escape. Stories based on real life experiences, sometimes... more..

Writing