Induction

Induction

A Poem by Francis Rosenfeld
"

There must be a rip somewhere in the space-time continuum through which a different reality, eerily similar but evidently different seeps through.

"

There must be a rip somewhere in the space-time continuum through which a different reality, eerily similar but evidently different seeps through, reality of which we are made aware through the inconsistency of events as we know them. 


The sun rises in the same place and the surroundings seem unchanged, but the language makes no sense, turning night into day, like a Shakespearian commentary on absurdity distorting the truth. A different reality, where neither logic nor kindness exist and nothing that happens has to follow the laws of cause and effect.  


How do you function in a world like that? Do you know who you are? If you do that is enough. The truth doesn't need white washing.

© 2023 Francis Rosenfeld


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on October 22, 2023
Last Updated on October 22, 2023

Author

Francis Rosenfeld
Francis Rosenfeld

About
Francis Rosenfeld has published ten novels: Terra Two, Generations, Letters to Lelia, The Plant - A Steampunk Story, Door Number Eight, Fair, A Year and A Day, Mobius' Code, Between Mirrors and The Bl.. more..

Writing