The begining

The begining

A Story by Maxx
"

A young man finds out his mom is not really doing what she says she is, in a edge of your seat thriller, he turns to the only people he thinks he can trust but in the end will it really save him?

"

 I wake up to my alarm blaring country's top ten. Its 6:30 am the aroma  from moms french toast and coffee fills the air. I walk down stairs, its the first day of high school called micheal burrows. Don't worrie sweetie i know you're dreading today but i'm sure it will be great, new friends and maybe teachers you like for once, she say's in a half way joking manor.  When we get done eating mom pulls her her black minivan around our circular driveway. I get my book bag and we leave our small two story red brick house with white shuders and a dark green roof.

We pull up to a huge brick building with micheal burrows high school home of the yellow jackets in big bold yellow and black letters right obove the front door. Hey mom why do they call it micheal burrows high any way? Well... she hisitates for a minute, three years ago a man named micheal jeffrey burrows was the mayor and he paid to have this school built but before it was finished they found him in the bathroom he had... hung himself with his tie they still don't know why, he was rich no problems anywhere he had no family but everyone loved him. A shiver runs down my spine. Now have a good day love you she kiss's my forehead, her long black hair and green eyes make her look like anime, her pale skin is whiter than the snow in alaska. I grab my bookbag and slam the door of her black minivan. The sun light almost blinds me its rays are like a million fire's. a huge chain link fence sorrounds the school

 I pull open the big metal door which looks like it leads to prison. I walk into a large white brick room which leads the office and see a older lady in her 60's with light red hair and big loop ear rings with a white shirt on that say's yellow jackets, Setting behind her old wooden desk doing her nails behind what looks like bullet proof glass. Past her is a door that says principle drake. I step up to her desk. Can i help you she said acting disgusted. Yes ma'am, i need my schudule. Name. charley york. here is your schudule now leave, she said acting if they did not like outsiders or new kids. She hits a buzzer which opens another metal door i get the feeling of being in an insane asylum.

first class was history then algebra, biology, gym, and drivers ed. When lunch time came i was in gym 5th period. We walked into the lunch room there were 20 or so kids at my table no one that i really knew or cared to. All the kids acting like they own the place. The door said sloppy joes but it look's more like sloppy garbage. I start  playing with it with my plastic fork some kids sitting six rows ahead of me were throwing it at each other. then a few moments later a sandy blond haired man walked in with a dark suit on with a red tie. One of the kids must have seen him because they stopped real fast. He walked over to there table and said somthing i couldn't understand it. It sounded like watch it or else, then he bought his lunch then left.

When i get home from school moms car was gone, so i got my key from under the mat and unlock the door and walk inside. There is a note on the fridge that said. Gone shopping be back soon- love mom. I grabbed an apple out of the fridge and walk up stairs and lay down on my bed and start watching tv By accident i fall asleep when i awake i hear my mom yelling so i walk down the first set of stairs. I over hear her on the phone saying he's too young no you can't i won't let you. Then she slammed down the phone. I turn and walk down into the living room and ask what was that about. oh nothing what did you hear? she says acting mad and nervous. Nothing mom really i just heard you yelling. I was not yelling when i am you will know it. She seemed more angry than i have ever seen her before normally it takes alot to even get her upset. Did you just wake up? its 8:20. No mom i was watching tv. I know it was wrong to lie but i was trying not to make her any worse. Are you hungry there are hotdogs in the fridge. No mom im just going to bed. Tomorrows saturday you know you should go out, did you meet any new friends? No but i will find somthing to do i always do.

 i wake up and see it's 11:00am and freak out i think  i over slept but then i remeber it is saturday. I come down stairs in my blue pajamas my red hair is sticking up. Im tall and kind of chunky. my hair is strawberry blond and im a 15 year old boy but enough about me. I see mom in the ketchen making grilled cheese she loves cooking. Good morning sleeping beauty. I look at the clock it was 11:16am. so what are you doing today? she asked. i dont know yet is it cool if i call Dakota? Yeah sure honey i dont care. she was being more nice than normal and it seemed like she was trying to get me out of the house because she did not like Dakota he is ADD and everything else under the sun and he talk's to his self alot.

Well you have a good day im going shopping i forgot to get bread and a few other things see you later. it was not like my mother to forget things but i figured she has been working hard or something. She grabs her leather purse fom the ketchen table. I watch her leave and then go to the living room and turn on the tv Dakota never wakes up before twelve anyway. An hour later i dicide i'll get ready to go to dakotas. I run upstairs throw on a pair of blue jeans, my new vans, and a bob marley t-shirt that i got for christmas and then pick up the phone start to dail but there is no sound just silence. Maybe this phone is broken i thought to myself. I run into the ketchen and try the wall phone still no sound. I run upstairs again my heart is almost beating thru my t-shirt i get my cell phone off the bedside table and no signal how can that be i thought i just used it last night and now i have no signal.

Down stairs it seems like a bomb has just gone off i hear somone screaming GO GO GO. I run to my window and grab the ledge slowly i close the window slowly so they don't here me i see three men in dark clothing come into my room. It's almost seems like a scene out of a action movie. Clear he's not here lets report to back.

I walk over to my bed and sit down trying to think of what the hell just happend? The only thing i know is some lunitics are after my mom and i have to stop them wether i die or not all that matters is she is safe. I go to my mom's room to see if she has a weapon because i won't let anything happen to her she is all the family that i have in this lonely cold world. I have always been forbidden to go in here room she said she liked her privacy. I walk in i don't see anything so i walk over to her closet its a walk in closet which looks like more like a armory than a closet, shot-guns, rifles, and pistols cover the walls. I pick up a 9mm stuff it in my pants grab a knive off the wall attach it to my belt then i take my shoes off and put a pair of boots on, put a knive in the side of one. and a small revolver in the other then i grab a shot gun off the wall and throw the strap over my shoulder so its concealed by my jacket. I run out side and head towards tom and jerry's grocery store where she always shops which is only a  mile and nothing in between so i just walk thru the woods so no one see's me.

20 mins later i walk into the parking lot it almost seems empty i get a eery strange feeling like when you do somthing bad when you're a little kid. I decide its Better go thru the back just in case. I ease open the back door its a dark storage room i walk thru then i hear  a woman screaming what have you done with him? When you see what we did with your son you will kill yourself, a man say's in a russian accent, they all start laughing.

I peek out its my mom she's on the floor crying it looks like they got her good bruises cover her face she is hog tied.  i pick up a can and throw it towards the other side of the backroom in a rage. I figure i can't take them all at once but i can wipe them all out in sessions. One of the men yells sombody check that now. I get my back up against the side of the door one of  them runs thru the plastic flapping doors. I reach into my boot and pull out my knive. He reaches for his flashlight it's too late his throat makes a pop when i shove the blade thru his adams apple. Some one else in the store yells did you find anything. I throw the knive out the door. Now my cover is blown they know im here. Now its time for guts and glory one of the thugs runs in i grab the 9mm and shoot him thru the back. Then another one of them runs in and  see's me he hits me in the arm with a hollow point from his mangnum but i keep shooting BANG right in his head. My gun clicks i drop it. I pull the small snub nose revolver from my boot. I hear severel loud bangs like a baseball bat hiting a baseball.

I run thru the flapping plastic doors BANG. As soon as i ran out the door a bullet hits me in the chest i land behind a box of bananas. I crawl around a freezer of dairy products and get my back against it and peek out i see him stairing at the box's i stick the rovolver right at him BANG the shot hits him in the head. I relize that the sound i heard was my mom getting hit with the butt end of his ak-47 i run over and shake her but she seems lifeless then she starts screaming my name over and over. I shake her again and she relizes what happend she looks at me and says's in her last few breaths take everything you can and drive my car home take everything you can weapons and all and hide.

I run outside looking for her car and finally i see it its not hard to miss she parked by the road though. I check my chest on the way to the van its only a flesh wound more of a cut than anything. When i get to my house i don't see anyone but i pull off before i get there and walk around to the back i slowly open the door with my gun raised knowing i only have 2 bullets left in the pistol  i grab the shotgun. I don't hear or see anyone so i proceed to the living room everything seems fine so i go up the stairs and  somethings not right it sounds like a clicking noise. When i reach the top i see that the whole upper floor is coverd with c-4 i only have 2 minutes left so i run into her room and open the night stand grab her savings. My mother never believed in banks so it was almost $4000. I walk into the closet and grab four rifles sling them over my shoulder. I also grab a flashlight attach two pistols to my ankles two to my sides and two to my chest  and run down the stairs.

As i'm running down the street i here the loudest boom of my life it shook the ground worse than a earth quake. The wind from it was like a tornado it blew me on the ground when i finnaly got back up i ran to the mini van and went straight to Dakota's house he live three or four miles away. As soon as i pulled into his drive i threw the guns in the back and ran inside i then relized my cloths were bloody so i ran straight to his room which is right off from the back door.

When i walk in he is playing a game, what in blue f**k happend to you? I sit down on his oak bed with blue sheets, there is no time to explain i will in the car we need to go get alot of clothes put them in the van along with any food you can. 20 minutes later and me having to deal with him we were on our way i pulled out of the driveway way by now he is tripping unholy balls. I just speed up and hit the brake his head hit the dash and he seems unresponisive but i had done it a thousand time's. i drive thru town till i see one of those blue signs with a W on it that leads to a hospital. I pull into clear view medical hospital, i tie a shirt around my face so the camaras don't see. I watch a doctor walk out into the parking lot, i get out and start walking towards him. I put my hand on one of the guns and walk up behind him. Excuse me are do you work here? Yeah can i help you? I need you're help. If you go inside i"m sure they can help you. You don't understand i raise one side of my jacket to show him the gun. What do you wa waa want? Well its a long story but you see i Was shot in the arm and i need you to pull out the bullet. Ok get in my car i have a medical kit in the back. We bothe get in.

So who did this? Some guy jumpped me. And so your trying to seek revenge? No just trying to get out of town. He pours alchohol in the wound and pulls out a pair of weird shapped scissors and two popsicle sticks. Bite down on these, he hands me the popsicle sticks. He shoves the scissors in my arm and starts pulling out what looks like little beads and drops them in the cup holder, i almost bite thru the popsicle sticks. Ok you can spick the popsicle sticks out. So what type of gun were you shot with? some kind of pistol. Thats almost impossible are you sure it was not a shot-gun? Yes i saw it clearly after i shot him in the head. Oh my well uh that's... heres my number i'm going to try and figure out what type of pellets these are call me if you can, he reach's into his pocket and pulls out a bottle of pills in a yellow bottle. I have been taking these for my back but these will help you more than me. What are they and can i drive while on them? They are a mild pain killer its new and you should be able to drive if you get woozy just pull over and wait or sleep them off. Well i have to get going doc but i will call you. its jared by the way. You can call me charley. I run across the parking lot and jump in the van.I pull out into the parkway and head toawrds the outskirts of town i drive for about an hour i look at the radio it say's 2:30, i turn on the radio i take a couple of the pills and zone out.

Before i relize it i have been driving for two hours the clock says 4:45. I see an old timey gas staion, the sign say's lived's gas staion. It seem's to still be in use but i can't  tell so i pulled around back, put on my coat to hide my guns and looked in the back window i don't see anyone inside. I walk around front step inside it seem's dusty like no one has been here for a hundred years the cabnets are dusty with cobwebs all the food has dust all over it. I ring the bell on the counter it was like the one's you see in cheap motels. I don't hear anything HELLO and still nothing. I walked in the back of the store and pick up a bottle of wiskey and shoved it in my pants. I turn around and a dark figure almost like death is standing there with a  cloak as dark as hell. I feel like an iceburg. Startled i mummer wh-wh-who are you. He say's only one thing lived i don't understand at first but then he turn's around and i know he had the reddist skin burning like a thousand suns. his eyes looked like gray ash. I realize he is not human i reach for my gun then he disapeared like a thick fog on a clear night. I run outside to the car Dakota is inside he has finally awakend and seem's mad like always.

So whats your plan. I don't know we need to get out of her maybe we can drive out to hollywood its only two hours away. Ok then what? well we have cash and guns so were set and there are alot of people so it should be easy to blend in. Please tell me where you learned this mister know it all, he say's in a sarcastic tone of voice. I really dont know and i think i just saw the the devil. Common get real the Devil? yes look at that sign back there it says lived's. yeah so? whats lived spelled backwards? we both stopped talking a shiver rain down my spine.

We had driven for what seemd like hours but it was only 6:30. All i can do is have flash backs of my mom teaching me karate growing up she always told me she learned from her father but now i guess that was a lie and the teaching me how to disarm people. I never met any one in my faimly except my mother she always said that they all died in a terrible plane crash she always told me that she was a computer tech thats all she ever said when i would ask what she did she said its to complicated to understand, Now i know why. charley focus! I look over Dakota is freaking out. I guess i had been speeding. Dakota did you bring your ADHD medicine? NO NO! he screams. I reach over and slap him. why did you do that? you need to calm down just calm down my mother was just killed apperently she worked for some bad people i don't even think she worked in computers i think my whole life is a lie Dakota now i need you to keep yourself together because if you don't then i will take you home do you want that? No i guess not sorry.

I pull off a exit and see huge buildings and huge sign on a mountain that says holllywood. where are we going? I dont know Dakota maybe find somthing to eat and go to a hotel. we see a restraunt called little cats diner we pull in and park when we walk thru the door. I give Dakota money and sit down he comes back with a tray of burgers, frrench fries, and milkshakes. hey charley have your noticed the dark suv that has been following us since we pulled off the exit? No why? Well they parked outside and they are still in the car. I look out the window and see a guy sitting inside the suv he looks like he is touching his ear and i have watched enough action movies to know that when someone touches there ear that means they are talking to someone. When we finish eating Dakota seems sketched out. Hey Dakota you wanna go out the back door? Sure.

we walk around the building. I see that they are getting out of the car two men dressed in black suits. They seem like they are confused. I wait till they walk inside and we run to the car i start it and BANG a gun shot hits the back window. Dakota get down! I put it in reverse and hit the gas i peep up and put it in drive we pull out and i hear people screaming BANG BANG two more shots hit the car. One of them yells don't kill him. We pull out in the road almost getting hit by a car. I start driving and turning down dark alley's full of crazy drug addicts and homeless people.

Finally we pull back out on the main road its 9:00pm i see a cheap run down motel i pull up and we run inside so we don't get seen by anyone even though its pitch black i won't risk it. The guy behind the counter was a older country looking guy he said so where you boys from? Well sir we come from florida can we have a room for the night? How many beds? whats the cheapest? I have a one king size for sixty dollars a night. We will take it. Young man where are your parents i can't rent to anyone under 16. Our parents are coming we are just staying here for the night they are flying in tomorrow i'm 17 and my friend is 16. Ok he seemed skeptical, here are your keys.

the payment is due in the morning. We get in our rooms which look like they are roach and rat infested but they won't look for us here hopefully. Hey charley why did you lie to him? About... The whole florida thing. Because if they come looking for us here then he will say florida. Oh you think they will? Probably now go to sleep we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. We lay down Dakota turns on the tv i fall asleep almost instantley. When i wake up its 8am, Dakota has already gotten clothes out of the car. He is sitting on the edge of the bed watching cartoons. Deep down i feel bad that he is in this with me and i know i would be safer alone. I get ready and we come out it. I walk over to the counter to pay the guy but he seems asleep. Hello sir. Sir...? I look down and there is a puddle of blood i pull out my pistol and tell Dakota to stay down behind a chair, i hand him the pistol and pull out the shotgun.

I run over to the door and look out the same suv is out there on the other side of the parking lot our car is being ransacked by the guys. I tell Dakota to stay there and walk out crouching i run across the parking lot and hide behind a car that is setting next to ours. Bang and a slug goes right thru one of the guys head. The other one screams and fires off a couple of shots. I run around the car and look underneath the van i see his feet and BANG i shoot him when hits the ground i shoot him in the head and grab his radio that he has attach to his belt. I walk back across the parking lot and walk inside, Dakota is where i left him behind a red arm chair.

We walk outside and get in the car. what are we going to do charley? Is that your damn catch frase? no sorry. lets put everything in the red jeep next to us and ditch the minivan ok. ok lets hurry. your put the stuff in the car and i will try to figure out how to start it. there are only three cars in the parking lot so i figure its the motel owners i run inside and sure enough the old man has the keys in his pocket. By the time i came back outside Dakota had loaded the car and we start driving. Hows your side i pull up my shirt and it looks better. I think it was just a flesh wound. Well thats good where are we going? Well right now we are going to get somthing to eat. Are you sure thats a good idea? Yeah i just killed them did i not? Yes but what if more of them come? Well thats what im hoping for. Why would you want that you will see in. Charley i don't like the sound of that.

I see a big tims steak house. you feel like steaks. Yeah charley sounds great. The place is crowded i pull around back and park. We walk in. Welcome to big tim's steak house follow me a blue eyed waitress says she has long blonde hair and really skinny. she seats us at a booth near the window in the back. so what will you gentle men have? she takes our order and leave's. So whats this big plan? well i grabbed one of there radios i figure i can listen to there conversation till they find out what happend i just have to figure out who killed her and why and why in hell they want me. Wow thats the best plan you've hade so far and exactly what do you plan to do huh just keep running your whole life? No i plan to stop all this when i figure out what they want so i can stop them before they stop me.

The waiter brings us two huge steaks and cokes. When we get done eating we walk out the back i started feeling woozy for some reason. We got in the car i looked over and Dakota seem's to look the same way. Do you feel ok Dakota? I feel tired what about you? Yeah me too what time is he checked his phone. it says 3:30 and i have 58 missed calls from my mom and other people lets go i think i know some where they won't... And my head hit the windsheild. I finily come to and i see Dakota sitting across his face is all bruised and bloody. The room looks like a huge solid concreate. There is a window at the top which seems like it goes to a office from what i can see. Dakota? What? i think they found us. you think? so what now? Charley im supposed to be asking you that. We both start laughing. So what was your hiding place beofore they found us? A huge garage door opens on the other side of the room two men get out toteing hug black rifles the walk over to me. Do you know who we are? No but i bet you're gonna tell me. His fist connects with my nose my eyes fill with tears. Are you getting smart with me boy? The president of the central intelgence agency. CIA what the hell do you want with a 15 year old kid and his friend after you killed my mom huh answer me that mister dipshit? I understand you have alot of questions but lets get one thing straight me and the CIA had nothing to do with your mothers death and for another thing don't get smart we are here to help you if we had not saved you after you both were roofied then your a*s would have been toast now if we untie you are you gonna run or try anything? No i just want to know what happend. Well lets get you inside and where we can talk.        

so what your name? charley and what about you?  josh. he said he looking like a MMA fighter about six feet tall with a white high and tight, dressed in camo. What about Dakota? Well he has asked to use the restroom and get clothes there will be clothes for you too when we get inside, he said with a little smirk acting like he had gotten the best of me. He opens a door that seemed to fade in the concreate. there are office cubicle's straight ahead and a elevator to the left with a key code, card scanner, and retina scanner. so this place is locked down pretty tight huh? Yeah we try, he said laughing. Once we finnaly get in the elevator i check my pockets, and everywhere else for a weapon and can only find a knive that is attached to my necklace. So what happend after we were roofied? Well three me from... tried to kill you but we stopped them before they did it but by the time we got to you and Dakota they had beaten the unholy s**t out of you thats what you get when you kill two of the best 767's i have ever seen. 767's? yeah its a name we give to people that have turned away from the CIA,Mi6,KGB or anyother agency that trained them they are rouge agents more mercenary than anything. Sometimes the stress gets to them somtimes it's the greed sometimes its personal problems. But why the hell do they want me? an why my mom? because you poccess something that we told her would get you killed but no she had to adopt you anyway. Adopt me she always told me that my family died in a plane crash. You were genetically... hold on the elevator seems stuck or something like its not moving. he swipes his card and nothing happens. D****t they cut the power im to big to fit thru the top of the elevator but you can Charley. I stick my right foot in his hand's and he starts to hand me his rifle to knock a board loose but he hisatates. So are you gonna go commando again charley? Just hand me the rifle and we can get the f**k out of here and take care of this ok. I smash a block out of the cealing and climb thru which is difficult for me since im not atheletic. I start to hand him the rifle thru the hole but he yells keep you you mite need it.

I start climbing up on a ladder that goes up to other shafts the only light i have are from little flashing bulbs from inside the shaft i see other elevators working going up and down, i grab a steel gurter and look up i see a elevator coming down i have the crazy idea of jumping and then the elevator come's down so fast that it takes me off my feet and i land on the top of it. I take the rifle from around my neck and bust the top of the elevator and come crashing in the guy inside is dressed in a suit and seems shocked wh-wh-who are you? Your friendly neighborhood spidey. Are you ok sir? Who me im fine i do that all the time but just in case can you give me a hand? I think i landed on my gun. We both start laughing, he holds out his hand to pick me up i see his other hand reaching for something. I grab the knive from my necklace without him noticing. he pull's out his cell phone. Do you want me to call sombody for you. No im good but where does this elevator lead to?  I can't tell you. Well thats to bad BANG the bullet from the rifle blows straight thru him painting the walls in red knocking me back, i search him and find a picture of me along with everything anyone would want to know about me, what food i like, blood type, and everything else in between. The elevator stops. I pull off my blood soaked jacket my back is against the wall rifle aimed at the door it slowly opens and i see a sign that says amory with a arrow pointing left underneath it is a sign that say's lab's. I figure what the hell lets have a little fun so i stick my head out i don't see anybody but alarms are blaring so loud that i can't hear either.

I start walking down a long white hallway with pictures of famous presidents and other people i don't know i see jimmy carter, ronald ragen, abraham lincoln. then i get to the end and see rows of glass with a door leading in but i need a key card to open the door. I turn right there is a gaurd gaurding the other door on the other side of the glass panes he does not seem to see me. I check my rifle clip i only have eight bullets left. I take the chance BANG the bullet hits him in the chest but does not drop he just turns around BANG BANG one goes into his head the other in his chest he hits the ground like a pile of bricks his finger still on the trigger BANG BANG BANG BANG. I get hit in the leg i drop down behind fake fern. It feels like a fire in my leg.

I get up and start stumbling down the hall way to the gaurd i finnaly get to him and get his key card. I swipe it and the door slides open, i look inside but no one is inside just rows and rows of weapons it looks like something from a syfy movie. I walk over to a shelf with granade attachments for the rifle tear, incenaray, and explosive. I pick up the incenaray attachment and put it on the rifle, it clicks in place perfectly. I walk over to a huge row of pistols, i see atomatic, revolver, and semi atomatic then i see the desert eagle .50 cal. stuff it in my pants and slowly walk back out i don't see anyone so i retrace my steps back to the elevator and peer around the corner and see a woman talking to a man dressed in a black suit with a stripped red tie and brown hair, the women has a pants suit on with her blond hair tied  in a neat little bun i can't understand what she is saying so i get alittle closer but it stills sounds muffled i make out the words foreign parties arriving now. I step out with the rifle aimed at the mans head. OK NOW WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE? Wh-wh-why did you do this? First of all i ask the answers second of all what are you talking about? You sent out a distress signal to a little island off the coast of russia so we figured you did it since the gaurd in the elevator is... well look he walks over to a desk and shows me a monitor. The gaurd in the elevator is dead. So your telling me that everyone is trying to kill me? Because  i sure's the hell did not send any signal to russia or any where for that matter And what foreign parties are arriving? The ones we thought you sent for. Well s**t is there a way out of here? Yeah but we would have to go thru alot of security and gaurds and well... were 20 storys under ground and now we have people coming that we don't know who the hell called them. Would we have to go thru the elevator? Unless we can get the door to the stairs open the people who built this have not finished the stairs so the door is locked from the outside. Take me there now. we walk about 20 feet down a hallway that goes oppisite of the armory and turned left. We came to this huge steel door with eight metal locks on it. Do you think this rifle could break the locks if i shoot them? No you would need to plant some sort of explosives on the hinges to be able to break them. Are there any in the armory? Yes but i think you would need alot of it. Go to the armory and get me C4 or Somthing similar i'll stay here with... whats your name? You can call me amy. She said in a voice that sounded like a angel but i was sure not going to trust her not just yet. Ok i will see what i can find. When he finally come's back he has a backpack full of assorted bomb's everthing from tnt, C4, and blasting caps. i place huge globs of C4 on the door hinges and very gently place blasting caps on each peice. So where did you learn how to do this charley? I have never done it before so lets get ready for fireworks. we run into the armory detenator in hand 5...4...3...2... BOOM it sounded like the whole place was going to explode the walls outside looked tar black splatterd with metal. The door falls down with a loud thump that shakes the ground like a earthquake. Ok follow me we have to get out of here and i have to find... some one i did not want to tell them incase he is tthe that called kgb or whoever did this. We go to the door but the stairs have been damaged it almost seem's like suicide now one move in the wrong place and i fall about 8 storys to my death. So whos up for an adventure? Well the thing is charley if all three of us go up then thats alot of weight. The women says. Ok you guys stay here and i'll go ok. They both agree. I start making my way up till i get to a door about three storys up from where amy is. I slowly creak it open and see a sign that says interagtion department. I stick the rifle out BANG BANG BANG BANG i almost fall back to my death. So im assuming at this moment theres some one out there who the hell are you and what do you want? We have Dakota and if you come with us we will let him go i step out and start to put the rifle down dakota's standing next to this big huge guy mabey six or seven foot tall with dark black hair and a russian accent. Just put the gun down and we will let him go. I look at dakota with dispair but i see a little grin and i have known him long enough to know that he is up to something he jumps back BOOM i shoot him right in the throat he drops to his knees BANG another round in the head just to make sure he is dead he falls over and Dakota stands up. I aim it at his chest. What the hell are you doing? Well it looks funny to me that they think i sent a distress call out from this location and i have been stuck in a elevator twice had to blow open a door, and kill three people but i never sent a damn thing out to anyone now you tell me who you really are or what your doing and you might live ok. Ok just don't shoot me if you do we both die they riged me with enough C4 to blow this whole place if my heart stops beating were both s**t stains on the wall. Ok whats going on? remeber back at the hotel how i was awake before you? Yeah so whats your point? They put a tracking device in my leg and told me that if i told you they would kill me but now i have no other choice and they said they were going to let us get kinapped by the CIA so they could figure out were they were at and we could go free. I guess they changed there minds? Yeah they said they had to get to you before the americans. Ok but why? they said you had a gene in your body that they needed and the only way to get it out and study it would be to make you brain dead when i told them no that i would not allow it they threaten me and attached this to my chest the guy on the floor has the key. I unlock the suit of C4 from the front it hits the floor and Dakota takes a sigh of releive. I Find the gaurds radio, Amy are you there... Yes we just found a elevator that is working we are getting out do what you must. So what do we do charley, Dakota say's in his helpless voice? Really i have not seen you in four hours and your starting that again? Yeah i guess so i don't know what to do. Well first of all we have to get that tracking device out of you. How? Well were is it? They put it in my leg. he pulls up his pants leg and i see it it's about the size of a penny and blinking red i pull my necklace off and stab him blood gushes out of his leg i slide my hand across the device and it come's out the cut. I tear a peice of his pants off and tie it around the wound. I throw the device on the ground and stomp it. Ok Dakota we have to get out of here now do you know how to get out? I saw exit signs down that hallway but one of the doors that had one of the sings was nailed shut with a caution sign on it. Lets go chech it out. We start walking for what seems like hours but its only been two minutes finally we reach the door Dakota was talking about it has three huge planks of wood placed Horizontal  across the door. I bust them off with butt of my rifle they make a loud thump with each one i break off sounding like a shot-gun. The door is not locked  but it is hard to get open. Dakota this is no exit thats for sure its rows and rows of the gaurds that i have been killing hanging on huge rows like clothes in a closet or what looks like a assembly line in a factory. We step in there are what look like scientist working in diffrent place's. Dakota you wait here and im going to get one of the scientist and bring him here and interrogate him maybe we can find something out. Ok just don't get yourself killed ok? I gotch you, i said trying to be resuring. I step out looking all around there does not seem to be any gaurds active so i sneak up behind a scientist rambling to himself having a hair cut like albert einstein i grab him in a full-nelson and start walking backwards still making sure no one see's me and a knive to his temple making sure he does not scream. I step back thru the door way and throw him on the ground he hits his head on the wall with a clunk. I put the barrel of my gun against his head. What the hell are you doing? Oh me im just trying not to die. Now why the hell do you want me and what do you plan on doing with me? Wait your the one they have been talking about? Who has been talking about? The agency you see my dear friend they need the genes in your body to posses unlimited power can't you see what they can do with you if they get it they can control every aspect of these marvealous machines, he said with a dim german-american accent. So your telling me if they get me they can make these robots real boys? Well i suppose you could look at it that way and by now you know your whole life was a lie but what did your precious mother say when you asked her about your schools name? How do you know i asked? Never your mind now tell me what she said, i try hard to remember. She said that he built the high school and that he was rich she said he hung himself in the bathroom and know one knew why. Well your mother was to protective to ruin her sons innocents he hung himself to keep us from getting the gene. You said i had the gene quit your lying before i blow your brains acrross these white walls. I'm not lying there were only two people in the world that had that gene and both had been exposed to Botulinum toxin, the lab was expermenting with it out of 670 people only two lived. Why were they expermenting with it? You see this was during the end of the persian war the USA had to be better, faster, and stronger than any other country and the only real way to do that would be to slow down there oppoinent they discoverd the toxin would work faster than any other thing at this time so people started volentering for the study anybody that was close to death could get alot of money for there family or so the goverment said somone left you in a hospital, you were premature with a terrible tumor on your heart,  they locked you in the room filled with the toxic gas but to their suprise when the gas cleared you were crying on the floor. Why was this so suprising huh you gave me gas to kill me right? Right my dear boy the key word is kill but the toxin only made you better in a sense invincable as far as not getting sick have you ever noticed you don't get sick or hardley ever feel bad? My mother always said that our faimly never got sick. Well she lyed to you. How did she get me? she said that she was going to take you home to study you but she fell off the grid till you were five and needed school thats when we started watching you till the right moment so we could get the gene when we needed it. What happend to micheal? He knew what we were doing and tryed to stop it he knew the only way would be to kill himself you see the only way to destroy the gene is to destroy its holder withing 24 hours the gene has fully destroyed everything in the body including the gene it's self  to survive if its posseser has does not make make new cells, have you been experincing hallucinations any atall? Why? That is one of the side affects to it so what was your's? i saw the devil... Well you have been killing alot of people and no research has been done to suggest that you can see into the future but if thats possible then there would be no limit to what we could do can you imagine if the gaurds had that ablilty then they would know what their oppenent is going to do. Well to damn bad for you because i will put a end to this once and for all. Don't you see by ending your life we could save thousands of lives. There is no way in hell you're going to kill me understand that now you dim witted little man. Ok what if i figure a way so you can keep your life and we get the gene? BANG a bullet hits Dakota in the leg. I turn around and see a a guy about five feet tall. BOOM the incenarary granade hits him in the chest we all hit the ground. The guy starts running around screaming ingulfed in flames i see that his uniform has kgb on. I turn around to see the scientist on the ground in shock. Right now mister? Donny andrews. We have to get the hell out of this building before they blow it to kingdom come. I know a way out of here that only top security know's. Well lets go, i said impationtly. We sneak into the room were they are making the gaurd's. We sneak across and come out at a door that says personel only. Donny opens the door and its a little room about the size of a walk in closet with walls panted solid white with nothing in it. He walks over to the back and punchs the wall and a keypad comes out he types something in and the walls slide into the ceiling and we are in a dark alley. Ok now what, Donny says helplessly. We need to find a phone and call the CIA and tell them that kgb has taken over the building and call nine-one-one for Dakota. Don't you think they would know by now, Dakota says sarcasticly. Well thats my plan if you have something better than you can tell me well do you? No i guess not. We walk for about a block With Dakota limping Until we come out on Hlooywood bulavard. I see a vicky's diner. Ok Dakota you stay here with Donny and i will call. I run into the diner like a mad man with the rifle in my hand the women behind the counter is in her late sixtys. just take what you want. I just need to use your phone. Ok don't be so rude sir. BAM she shoots me under the counter the i swing the rifle up and shoot her between the eyes. She hits the ground. I notice that everyone in the diner is motion less. I walk over to the counter and see that there is enough C-4 to blow up a small city just laying behind the counter. I pick up a big brown bag from behind the counter and stuff it my legs feel like they are on fire im bleeding bad. I stumble outside and see Dakota with a gun to his. Donny what the hell do you think you're doing? Take it easy charley i need what you have and you want Dakota to live so i let him go and we get the gene we need ok? The rifle aimed at Donny, ok sounds fair just let him go Dakota starts to move to the side and BANG donny gets a fifty cal in  his head. Dakota Wobbles over to me. What are we going to do? I Say we blow this place to kingdom come ok? Lets do it for your mom. We stumble back into the gaurd room and sneak across while other scientist are to busy to notice us. We walk thru the office and come to the elevator its still open the power is shut off. I pull myself into the elevator shaft and pull Dakota in. We crawl till we come to a open elevator door and crawl out. I peek out And see a bunch of armed KGB. BOOM another incenary granade takes them out. I see a exit sign. We walk Down a hallway painted ocean blue. I open the door and its acctully out side. Dakota you stay here i will be right back ok? Why what are you going to do? Just trust me ok. Ok, he agress. Stumble back in and walk over to the elevator shaft. Grab the bag and set a blasting cap and a timer that was with the C-4 and toss it down the shaft. I wobble back outside and Dakota is talking to himself. I see a coffee shop. Ok Dakota lets go over there to that coffee shop. Fine fine. We walk in and sit down a waiter walks over what do you fine young gentlemen want? Coffee thats all. Dakota you wanna see something cool? Sure do your worst. Look over at the building. Ok. I click the detantor in my pocket BOOM the building starts sinking in the ground floor by floor. Holly s**t.

The waiter come's over and starts to hand me my coffee she looks out the window and walks away. BANG I shoot her right in the back. Everyone in the diner starts clapping even Dakota. WHAT THE HELL, i yell as loud as possible I see my mom sitting in a back booth smiling. She stands up and walks over to me. So what do you think? Of what i don't understand, i start thinking that mabe im dreaming or i'm hullasanating. You see this whole thing was a setup to prepare you for whats next. For whats next? Yes you don't have any gene that would make you wanted by every agency around the world honey. So whats next? You will find out soon enough trust me it's to soon. And all the people i killed. I see people start coming in. The three guys from the motel and everyone else even the waiter stands up holding her back, But me and Dakota have been shot. Yes but it was just peppered rounds. JUST JUST? You will be fine and thats all any of the guns were loaded with, we did not need you to kill anyone just to think you had, We need to get you and Dakota to the house and fix your leg. On the way back home i start asking quistions faster than she can answer, i saw you dead on the floor i saw heard the men beating you what happend? Well you see the sound you hear was him hitting the ground and we have good make-up artist at the 767's. What are the 767's? Rouge agents from CIA,KGB and any other agency. So you're telling me you are a rouge agent? Well not exactly you see U.S goverment pays us more because we know more than all of the other agency's because there were 767's of us from diffirent agency's in the past year it has grown way over that many of us we were hoping you would be the 800 agent. Me Why me. Well you see most of what people told you was mostly true your faimly was killed in a plane crash, i am your mother that was a lie, and you just did what most teenagers want to do but are not even close to capable of that just proves you're my son. What about the call you got the night before all this started about how he is to young and you would not let them? Just part of the plan you see if you thought somone wanted you then you would believe that people really did want to take you, when the men came in here they would have searched the closet if they wanted you and by saying she's not here then we knew you would be coming to find me atleast i hoped, she laughs evilely. What about Dakota huh? He is your gaurdian. Gaurdian yes all teenagers that become part of the 767's have one Dakota has been thru alot of training to protect you he worked for the teen division of MI6 during the bombings and when he figured out that the Britain goverment was behind it and it was all a conspericy he left and joined us, he is really 19 years old. Will we always work together? Yes until you're ready to venture on your own and still you both will work together alot but trust me when i say this my son this is just the begining.

© 2015 Maxx


Author's Note

Maxx
My spell checker changed alot of words to mispells for some reason if you have any questions please email me if you want to comment or give advise.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on October 19, 2015
Last Updated on October 19, 2015
Tags: #plot twist, #suspense

Author

Maxx
Maxx

Gainesville, GA



About
I'm max i right short storys and am wanting to start wrighting novels any help would be nice i'm 17 years old fixing to turn 18 in janaury. more..