Thee Accused

Thee Accused

A Poem by Enchanted Spirit
"

Poem

"
ALWAYS....
Never Rightly...
ALWAYS...
Every detail...
and Wronging me.
Is This Wrong as well to feel
this way or state it ?
I feel It's Not...
But, Who Am I ?
Oh Yes 


Thee Accused 

© 2012 Enchanted Spirit


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The formatting and style that you use in this piece causes it to jump off of the page and smack your readers right in the kisser! To me, it was fresh and inventive. Some people mean well and think that they have all of the mysteries of the Universe figured out. They are never wrong. Most times, they are rarely right!
Great emotional write...


Posted 11 Years Ago


I love the formatting and the intensity of the poem, I can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


fingers have a way of pointing - before the whole story is spoken... and often its all made up to give another something to talk or just wonder about.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is really interesting to read :) Nice work...
'thee accused' always faces those criticisms.. unjustly or not.
Thanks for sharing :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oooh. Well done. Great phrasing and wording.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very well done. I like the use of spacing the different lines. The feelings seemed to become more complicated over time, and i liked that. Can't wait to see/read more of your writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


It is very sad that people feel the need to judge . Your words are heartfelt, and I am sure we all have felt like the accused.
"ALWAYS....
Never Rightly...
ALWAYS...
Every detail...
and Wronging me."
Yet the truth is we are exactly who we choose to be in a world that tells people what they must be. Time will show your truth to others, and in the mean time it truly does not matter what others think. What matters is what you think! ~ :-)


Posted 11 Years Ago


That it does, that it does

Posted 11 Years Ago


hmmm depends on who was questioning doesnt it?

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 28, 2012
Last Updated on May 28, 2012

Author

Enchanted Spirit
Enchanted Spirit

Somewhere, WY



About
I have had a rough life with at times way too much stress and drama. I have random thoughts and rambles and at times the Strangest and Most Sadistic things pop in my head...lol....but true. And when t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..