Thank You

Thank You

A Story by Seven
"

A letter of appreciation I never sent, the words I left unsaid finding a home

"

At the age of 15, I didn't quite understand what family or friendship was until (Blank) taught me. For a majority of my life I remember a lot of darkness, emptiness. I couldn't decide what I wanted, or who I wanted to be. I was stuck. That's when I found the motorcycling, bad habit induced, (Blank) coming into my life. He made me forget how unhappy I was, showing me that the little things can give you joy. Reminding me that if you don't appreciate the moments, they'll be gone in the next second. He taught me how to breathe when I couldn't find the oxygen, and taught me to think when it felt like my mind had vanished. He lifted me off my feet and gave me my first steps into understanding what I was worth. He is responsible for my metamorphosis. Teaching me that pain is okay as it coincides with growth, and he taught me how to control my emotions and no longer suppress them. The amount of love I have for a single human is overwhelming. Abundant feelings of admiration, respect, gratitude, and upmost love. He gave me a lifetime in months, and I can't even begin to describe how indebted I am to him. I discovered what to expect from those closest to you, as he taught me that the people you find family in are forever. The bonds, no matter how visible, are printed into the earth. Their story can't be erased. In my story, his words are written in chapters and his actions engraved the title. He taught me who I am, and who I want to be. He might not know it, but the pain he has saved me from is unimaginable. My dad used to tell me, "Everything happens for a reason." But, I believe that his reason was strategically gifted by the heavens. Because, I can't even begin to comprehend what he's done for me, whereas a single purpose. His influence has given me the most valuable things in life that grown adults can only pray to understand. He gave me myself back, and everyday I thank whatever god that sent him to me.

© 2017 Seven


Author's Note

Seven
I blanked out the name

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on May 28, 2017
Last Updated on May 28, 2017

Author

Seven
Seven

PHX, AZ



About
just wanted to find a place to put my words more..

Writing
7.467 7.467

A Poem by Seven


no title no title

A Poem by Seven


no title no title

A Poem by Seven