Missions United Chapter 1: The final test

Missions United Chapter 1: The final test

A Story by fruityminyi

Melea had finished her training in the forest and was ready for the final test.

 

"So, have you ready?" said the head master as he appeared suddenly in the forest.

 

"Yes, I'm ready," replied Melea who turned and face the head master.

 

"Alright, you can come out now!" shouted the head master as the some trees swayed and a masked guy popped out from nowhere.

 

"So, you're my opponent, huh?" said Melea while looking at the guy. He wore black all over like a ninja and was masked. His eyes was the only thing he shown.

 

The guy said nothing and remained at his position, he took out his sword and pointed straight to Melea.

 

"Alright, when I say go then the fight starts. Duration last for 1 hour, 1..2..3..go!" shouted the head master and he stepped back to one of the trees in the damp forest.

 

The guy charged towards Melea and Melea hadn't any time to prepare for her sword, she dodged the attacked and retreated further from the guy. Melea pulled out her sword from her belt and held it with her two hands. She was ready and the real fight starts.

 

"Ah.............!" shouted Melea as she charged towards the guy, trying to give him a slash on the shoulder. She missed it and ran overhead. She went straight towards the tree and was going to bump into the tree. Before she does that, someone pulled her collar and she flew into the air and dropped down hard onto the ground. It was the guy who saved her.

 

"Ouch...my back...Couldn't you a little bit gentle?" Melea asked while trying to pull herself up. The guy said nothing and the fight continues.

 

"He must be a mute..." thought Melea as she continue in her fighting position.

 

This time round, the guy stroke first and Melea used her sword and block his attack, Melea used up all her strength to block the sword which was in front of her but the power was too great that she couldn't hold on anymore. The guy looked at Melea's struggling expression and retreated on her own.

 

Melea was surprised that the guy stopped and prepared herself for another round. She had to think of a plan, the guy was too powerful for her. Melea don't have the strength and she need strategy, luck was important too, she thought. An idea struck her suddenly and held her swords once again, firmly.

 

The guy remained in his position and waited for Melea to attack. "This was the last chance, " Melea thought and she charged towards the guy again.

 

As their distance was getting nearer and the guy held more firmly to his sword, Melea jumped.

 

The guy was shocked and too slow to response, he got hit by Melea at the back and was thrown towards the ground. He rolled for a few rounds and finally stopped. The guy was prepared to stand up while Melea charged towards him and pointed the sword at his chin. It was just a few inches away before the guy was stabbed.

 

"Phew...it was close.." said Melea as she pulled away her sword and squeezed back into the hole of her belt. The fight had over.

 

The guy stood up and said nothing again. He wasn't impressed and neither he was disappointed, just emotionless.

 

"Hahaha...it was definitely a great fight. Melea, you had done exceptionally well, you..." the head master spoke out of the silence while clapping his hands.

 

Melea swallowed her throat as she focus on the head master's lips.

 

"Have passed the test..."

 

"Ah....!" shouted Melea as she jumped for joy and gave a hug to the head master. The guy who stood beside remained himself and waited for his next instruction. Melea who went overhead walked towards the guy and provide a handshake. The guy did not response. Melea waved her hands towards the guy but he did nothing, at all.

 

The head master nodded his head and the guy went off without response to Melea. Melea had used to his coolness and watched his back as the guy moved further and further. Melea couldn't control her curiosity and asked for his name.

 

Finally, the guy stopped and said something.

 

"Eugene." And off he went.

© 2010 fruityminyi


Author's Note

fruityminyi
The starting point of Golden Tomb.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on July 1, 2010
Last Updated on July 1, 2010

Author

fruityminyi
fruityminyi

Singapore



About
I came from single-parent family but I had no problems with them. I liked writing and I have joined several sites, this is the latest one. Now, I have some stories in my hands and there are Legenda.. more..

Writing