ARE YOU ON THE RIGHT TRACK

ARE YOU ON THE RIGHT TRACK

A Story by Ajibade Olasowo
"

If truly life is all about running a race, then you must surely be on the run for something on a particular track.

"
If truly life is all about running a race, then you must surely be on the run for something on a particular track.
According to oxford dictionary, "a track means a rough path or small road, it also means a prepared course or circuit for racing". There is a prepare course, circuit way, path or direction for every one living on earth and the kind of track you take or the direction you follow determines where you will end.

Every creature in this planet has a race to run. Your track is very important; they tell and show the world where you will end. Some many people in life run their race aimlessly and at the end they get a crown that doesn't last, but there is another way with the reward of a crown that last forever. The beginning and the end of your race on earth depend on which track you follow.

Dear reader, Are you on the right track? where is your ending place? A place filled with joy or agony? A place filled with laughter or gnashing of teeth.
 
Recognizing a wrong track is very simple. A wrong track is a smooth way/direction filled with worldly pleasures and enjoyment. The bible calls it a broad way. The beginning is always interesting but the end of the journey is Eternal pain. If everything listed in the book of Galatians 5:19-21 (Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings)  are still in your life, then you are currently at the broad way which means a wrong track and it must be corrected fast before it is too late.

If you follow the worldly track you will eat the worldly benefit but not the external benefit, the worldly track will rub you off your eternal glory and will crash your heavenly reward. Remember Proverbs 14:12 says “ There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death" . Working in the track or path of God is profitable. Though it might look rough, dry, boring, and painful. But the end there of is joy.

Before you step into this right path, you must first accept Jesus into your life and you must lay aside every worldly weight and distractions. Why can't you suffer with Christ Now and enjoy later or would you rather continue to live in sin and wait for eternal condemnation at last? I counsel you to repent today so that you may have external live with Christ. The choice is yours but I implore you to choose life that you may live.

Have you decided to give your life to Christ? Pray this short prayer with me meaning it with all your heart. Dear God, I admit I am a sinner, going to hell. Dear God, I admit I am a sinner, going to hell. I know that I cannot save myself. I repent of my sin and put my faith in the blood that you shed for me on the cross to pay for all my sins. I now accept you as my Saviour and trust  you to make me to heaven. Thank  you for saving me. Amen

Welcome aboard! You are now a child of God. Locate a Bible-believing fellowship with sincere Christians.

© 2013 Ajibade Olasowo


Author's Note

Ajibade Olasowo
What do you think about the composition, grammar problems and the punctuations?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You should check out this contest with all that track.imagery you've had: http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Prose-and-
Poetic-Athletics/50031/

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2013
Last Updated on August 1, 2013