The Creation of Mankind

The Creation of Mankind

A Story by Kaitie
"

How Adam, Eve and their father, the Creator, created the universe and mankind

"

Once upon a time, there was the Creator. He lived alone with his daughter, Eve, and his son, Adam, in a black void.

 

The Creator got really lonely, so he created the universe and all its stars to comfort him. To ease his fathers sadness, Adam created planets for them to live on. Eve didn't want their father to be lonely, so she created all lifeforms but humans.

 

Their father was overjoyed with all the new planets and life. For centuries, he was content. But one day, he didn't like just existing from nothingness, so he created humans. But when the Creator tried to pocess one, he wasn't able because he created practically everything. That made him really sad. So he then decided to guide the creature that have died to their new lives (nowadays he would be called "God").

 

But Adam and Eve were not content with being the dead's guides, so they sucessfully pocessed the first male and female humans. They lived and dies with the humans, and their father led them on their path. But when Adam and Eve died, they didn't want to stay dead. They wanted to return to the world of the living and live among the humans. So their father made a deal with them that they were alowed to return back to earth every ten centuries. And they were not aloud to fully pocess a human. Adam and Eve agreed and so every tenth century they would be partly reborn to live another day . . .

© 2013 Kaitie


Author's Note

Kaitie
ignore grammer and tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on May 2, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013

Author

Kaitie
Kaitie

Writing
Dragonheart Dragonheart

A Book by Kaitie