Lost

Lost

A Poem by poeticsafari
"

It is quite true that you do not know what you have until it is gone

"
Until this moment in time I have gotten lost hundreds of times, not because I wanted to, but due to the fact that I have a horrible sense of direction. Though just recently I realized that I was completely lost into a proverbial plain, a meadow extending to the far outmost region of the galaxy. The skies were so crystal clear that when you saw it from a far it was like you could see the answers to the rest of the world fall before your feet. Out of nowhere in comes an intense sparkle, and shimmer coming down from the sky; this is the moment that you figure out that you are not lost inside some kind of oasis, but that you are looking into the eyes and smile of a women. Nothing can compare to the eagerness I felt, though you cannot even compare her perfect features to anything else in the world because she is the only thing that is utterly perfection. Its like trying to describe the first sight a baby sees or admiring the world from far above the earth. Its something that most people can only dream about from a far, however, there are those lucky enough to stumble into the rest of the world just by looking into her soft blue eyes and a smile that can light up the world when all electricity has moved on.

© 2013 poeticsafari


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on August 28, 2013
Last Updated on August 28, 2013
Tags: poetry, love, happiness

Author

poeticsafari
poeticsafari

nokomis, FL



About
i am an amateur poetry writer/story writer trying to spread poetry to the world hoping to inspire others more..

Writing