Empty

Empty

A Poem by poeticsafari
"

The void is something that always come back

"
Never before have I felt this unbearable nothingness inside of me, when all things are almost aligned with each other. My mind is free from all worries, whilst my heart rests easy, it is an odd feeling to go from like the busiest bee hive to a person on the brink of death. My hands grow entirely cold as things just keep coming in one ear and are redirected out the other. I looked at things that normally I find to be quite marvelous and magnificent with utter distain, and no reason why. Things are different now, though nothing comes to mind; the world almost seems colder now as if to say the fear as finally set in that the rest of my life is coming at me as fast as humanly possible and there is nothing I can do to stop it. This is the thing about life when you think you have every inch of it figured out it summons out something that you have never had to deal with or experience in any way shape or form. For now my mind dwells in the void where not even the slightest bit of light is shining through where everything else is moving full speed when your still standing still. The what I feel right at this very moment I must compare it to the ice age where progress seemed like the hardest thing in the world but eventually letting in the sun to bring things back to their normal states. Life is not at all what I expected it would ever be.

© 2013 poeticsafari


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on August 28, 2013
Last Updated on August 28, 2013
Tags: poetry, empty

Author

poeticsafari
poeticsafari

nokomis, FL



About
i am an amateur poetry writer/story writer trying to spread poetry to the world hoping to inspire others more..

Writing