A Jaunt Through my Mind

A Jaunt Through my Mind

A Poem by poeticsafari
"

Here I try to show the inner workings of how I devise and create things

"
We all know that different life experiences and how you view them can mold
your mind into anything. My mind has crawled forth from things that others may see some good in or shed some light onto; that I find dark and dreary. Every gruesome thing factors in and is chalked up as a learning experience, but at that same time has given me an enigma formed into my own mind that I must maneuver through. Inside it is a bizarre place in which things that people find rational or expected cease to occur. If I could go in I would imagine it being a expansive tunnel dispersing out in thousands of directions along each and every fork; colors are vivid but strange things appear in plain sight such as many ambiguous animals morphed into an object that no one would recognize. The walls could hear and the ground could respond, where echo's would beam down from the ceiling and you could hear the screams and laughter of people at the same time. I picture myself walking around searching for something, but only am able to find my thoughts inside of my thoughts, hell fires would rain from the sky yet just collected into the fog. My mind is ever changing to the point where I will never be able to accurately depict it as every single time I shutter my eyes the realm changes entirely. The one thing that I do know for sure about it though is the journey through it all impacts everything that I do.

© 2013 poeticsafari


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on August 30, 2013
Last Updated on August 30, 2013
Tags: poetry, imagination, insanity

Author

poeticsafari
poeticsafari

nokomis, FL



About
i am an amateur poetry writer/story writer trying to spread poetry to the world hoping to inspire others more..

Writing