Temporarily blinded by fall on head

Temporarily blinded by fall on head

A Story by Gabriel Pete
"

People who fall hard on the back of their head can temporarily blind.

"

Temporarily blinded by fall on head
People who fall hard on the back of their head can temporarily blind. This is because the part of the brains that our obeys, located in the back of the head. The optic nerve starting at da back of the eye, and transmits the visual images to the back of the brains.


Eye is like house with two rooms
An eye has an anterior chamber and a back. The anterior chamber is the space in the eye that is located between the cornea and the iris (iris). Behind the iris is the actual lens. Behind the lens is the "back" of the vitreous. The eye is a sense that makes use of light to pass to the brains images.
Eyes heal quickly
As painful as it is to get a poke in your eye our eyes heal very fast. A scrape or scratch heals all within 24 to 48 hours.

However, the pain you feel when a scratch is an important feature. It acts as a warning when a damaged eye is not taken care of, it can lead to blindness.
Better visibility over the years
Visibility can improve as you get older. But that's not always a good sign. When the eyes are moving forward at a later age, which may be a harbinger of another medical problem. For example, diabetes, an influence on the visibility.

© 2014 Gabriel Pete


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on January 4, 2014
Last Updated on January 4, 2014
Tags: Kyle Leon, health program, fat loss, muscle building, health fitness, weight loss

Author

Gabriel Pete
Gabriel Pete

Los Angeles, NM



About
Health Specialist more..

Writing