Gemstone Jewelry - Banithani Jewelry

Gemstone Jewelry - Banithani Jewelry

A Story by Banithani Jewelry
"

Banithani Jewelry, we go solely by three principles. Excellence, Long-term commitment, Respect for our buyers.

"

Banithani Jewelry, a store you go for stylish, high-quality, this-is-me kind of gemstone jewelry. We believe in creating one of a kind pieces, in giving freedom to style, in rejoicing every moment big or small. We want to give each and every one a reason to enjoy life, to brighten a loved one’s day. We have a wide range of rings, earrings, bracelet, necklace.

Since 2003, we’ve helped turn moments into memories. Wish to be a part of it. Submerge yourself in a treasure trove of dazzling silver and gemstone jewelry, all twinkling in a rainbow of colors and styles. From beautiful and dazzling earrings to sparkling and radiant pendants, from delicate and designer bangles to romantic and exotic rings we make them all. We make each piece with a vision and we’ve worked hard to guarantee your complete satisfaction with each and every purchase. We’re not happy until you are!

© 2021 Banithani Jewelry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on June 29, 2021
Last Updated on June 29, 2021
Tags: gemstone jewelry, silver jewelry, rings, earrings, bracelet, necklace

Author

Banithani Jewelry
Banithani Jewelry

New York, NY, USA, NY



About
Banithani Jewelry, a store you go for stylish, high-quality, this-is-me kind of gemstone jewelry. We believe in creating one of a kind pieces, in giving freedom to style, in rejoicing every moment big.. more..