Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Vicenzaoro To Host Women Jewellery Group Meeting In September

Vicenzaoro To Host Women Jewellery Group Meeting In September

A Story by gemkonnect
"

international meeting of Mujeres Brillantes (Brilliant Women), a group of about 500 gold and jewellery businesswomen from Latin America, Turkey, Spain , Italy, England and Israel will be hosted by the

"

international meeting of Mujeres Brillantes (Brilliant Women), a group of about 500 gold and jewellery businesswomen from Latin America, Turkey, Spain , Italy, England and Israel will be hosted by the Vicenzaoro trade show in Vicenza on September 24.

A press release from the group says that the Mujeres Brillantes mission is to help women in the jewellery and watch sector to consolidate their business by networking and sharing their own professionalism and experience. They chose the Italian Exhibition Group (IEG) and the Vicenzaoro platform due to their mutual vision of gender equality and the respect and attention paid to women at the head of jewellery companies.

The Mujeres Brillantes association was formed in 2016 during the second ‘Week of the Diamond’ at the World Jewelry Hub in Panama. Members particularly noticed the need for targeted communication on the female world �" the main receiver of jewellery products and precious stones �" and for divulging a gender perspective within the jewellery sector.

“Our overall feeling is that the industry is too focussed on sales rather than on the actual buying experience or the integration of other elements," said Mujeres Brillantes President Ali Pastorini. "As women, we instinctively understand that the act of buying ought to be a special and intimate moment that goes beyond a business transaction.”

The group says that more than a simple campaign, its intention is to improve the marketing approach upstream and to offer a new look at the sector through a female eye.


https://www.gemkonnect.com/news/vicenzaoro-host-women-jewellery-group-meeting-september

© 2017 gemkonnect


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on April 25, 2017
Last Updated on April 25, 2017
Tags: jewellery