Immy Waterhouse Signs To Next Model Management

Immy Waterhouse Signs To Next Model Management

A Story by gemmaduca
"

Immy Waterhouse — the younger sister of British model Suki Waterhouse — has signed with the same agency, Next Model Management.

"

"Suki has shown me that hard work pays off and rejection is a big part of it," Immy told British Vogue. "Like Suki, I'm not typical height-wise for a model �" so she advised me to just forget about those stereotypes."

Immy Waterhouse has a very different appearance from her older sister, exuding a blonde California beach-babe look as opposed to Suki's 1960s vibe.

After receiving an education in drama and traveling to South Africa, Immy fronted a campaign for George at ASDA last June. She showcased a collection designed by Manchester Metropolitan University Graduate Frankie Quinn.

Immy Waterhouse

http://www.graziaprom.co.uk

"It was all so fun and vibrant and I loved the printed playsuit and shirt," Immy, a fan of Mary Katrantzou's designs, told The Daily Mail following the shoot.

The budding model has previously starred in campaigns for Urban Outfitters and Coast, a brand that sister Suki has already modeled for, but has yet to book her first big job.

"My dream campaign would be Chelsea FC �" I'm a stickler for football!" she confessed to British Vogue. "But really I'd love to be a part of a change, something that turns heads, something that is hard-hitting. Topshop would be cool."

When asked where her career is headed next, the younger Waterhouse replied, "I'd like to keep the future for my imagination."

"As David Bowie says: 'Five years, my brain hurts a lot,' and I couldn't agree more."

British supermodel Kate Moss' 16-year-old kid sister, Lottie Moss, also recently debuted her developing model career in Red Valentino's fall 2014 campaign. She also has previous experience as the face of Calvin Klein x Mytheresa and was featured in Teen Vogue's April issue.

pink prom dresses

© 2014 gemmaduca


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on November 18, 2014
Last Updated on November 18, 2014
Tags: fashion, women, models

Author

gemmaduca
gemmaduca

United Kingdom



About
I love beauty and fashion about women. more..

Writing