Choosing An Engagement Ring Together- How Does It Feel?

Choosing An Engagement Ring Together- How Does It Feel?

A Story by Vishnu Batwara
"

One out of three women chooses their own engagement ring. After all, wedding proposal is not a surprise anymore.

"
Do you think choosing an engagement ring together would mean you are ditching the traditions or you don’t trust your beau with his choice? Well, he’s got a wonderful choice, we all know that; that’s why you are sitting next to him, but an engagement ring isn’t just a tradition, but an ornament you are going to wear your whole life through. So it’s important to choose it together so you both are happy about it. 
Even if the guy goes to buy an engagement ring alone, he can pick one of those pretty Antique Ruby Engagement Rings, and you’d surely be happy with it, but what if she wanted to Buy Sapphire Engagement Ring? Going together makes the choice easier and is an important step you take together.
How does the girl feel about it?
Obviously, any girl would feel honored for being given a chance to choose her own engagement ring. She would be assured that her would be husband believes in taking important decisions with her and that he is open minded, flexible and frank. Many girls grow up thinking how they want their engagement ring to be, and when they are given a chance to choose, they feel special and privileged. 
How does the guy feel?
Those who think buying an engagement ring is a task more complicated than choosing the girl who wears it, certainly, it’s a sigh of relief to know she’s coming along for choice. Those who don’t want to disclose the budget can secretly tell the budget to the store representative to show rings within that price range. Even if she figures out the price, it’s a blessing in disguise as after all you two are going to spend the life together and there shouldn’t be financial secrets. 
Choosing a ring can really be a cumbersome task as before you get to choose the ring, you got to choose the store first. Buying an engagement ring online can be unfussy, time saving and safe. However, it is important that you choose an established and renowned online jewelry store for this important purchase of yours. 
Buying an engagement ring together can be fun, and it also gives you a chance to know your partner better. The future purchases and surprise become easy so buy an engagement ring together and he’d exactly know what surprise you’d love for the next upcoming event; be it your wedding night, first birthday after wedding or your first wedding anniversary. 

© 2015 Vishnu Batwara


Author's Note

Vishnu Batwara

The author is a fashion and jewelry blogger who writes about buying Antique Ruby Engagement

Rings
and where to buy Sapphire Engagement Ring.



My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

486 Views
Added on December 31, 2015
Last Updated on December 31, 2015
Tags: Buy Sapphire Engagement Ring, Antique Ruby Engagement Rings