How To Choose An Efficient Tubular Battery, Priced Right?

How To Choose An Efficient Tubular Battery, Priced Right?

A Story by Genus Innovation Limited
"

Losing power suddenly can not only interfere with your work in office, but can also disrupt the smooth way your household functions.

"
Losing power suddenly can not only interfere with your work in office, but can also disrupt the smooth way your household functions. Hence, an inverter is absolutely essential to save the day and supply ample power to run a variety of appliances like lights, fans, computers, kitchen appliances and so on. And no inverter can function without batteries. Now, when it comes to choosing a tubular battery, price is one of the factors that always dominate the purchase decision of a consumer. However, it shouldn’t be the only factor that drives which brand or battery you buy. Here are some other points to keep in mind:

•  Reliability of the battery - The tubular battery you choose should provide stable, clean and consistent power during power cuts, even long and frequent ones. It should be well-suited for all kinds of applications, including heavy duty ones. The battery should go well with both grid and solar based setups. Also, batteries made of selenium low antimonial alloy will work very consistently at high temperatures as well.
•  Long battery life - If you decide to buy from a reputed company, high pressure die casting will be used to craft a tubular battery. Price will be reasonable and yet the battery life will be sufficiently long.
•  Easy maintenance - A premium quality tubular battery should be so designed that it is easy to maintain. If it has high acid volumes, it will be no hassle at all. Moreover, in a good quality battery, the plates will be such that they will not get overheated. This will also make maintaining it easy.
•  Efficient charging - The battery should be capable of fast charging, so that you always have power even when power cuts happen frequently. The battery should also come with good deep discharge recovery and charge acceptance.
•  Other vital factors - Always pick up a tubular battery that is resistant to corrosion. This way, it will last you for a long time to come and be worth the money you pay. It should also be easy to install and feature straightforward electrolyte level indicators. Also find out what is the warranty period. Too cheap batteries might have very short warranty periods while an expensive one will have a long warranty period. So, remember to make a comparison and then decide which one you will buy.
A high quality tubular battery, priced affordably, will be able to support various applications in shops, offices, malls, hotels, schools and petrol pumps. They will function noiselessly and create zero pollution too. So, try and go with a brand that is well-known, innovative, and offers batteries that are crafted after in-depth research. Such batteries should ideally have a C-20 rating and come in different models to suit different needs and budgets. Read reviews on the internet and do a little bit of research before you decide to bring one home.

© 2019 Genus Innovation Limited


Author's Note

Genus Innovation Limited
See more information about Genus Innovation Limited, find and apply to jobs that match your skills, and connect with people to advance your career.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on February 25, 2019
Last Updated on February 25, 2019
Tags: tubular battery price

Author

Genus Innovation Limited
Genus Innovation Limited

jaipur, india, India



About
See more information about Genus Innovation Limited, find and apply to jobs that match your skills, and connect with people to advance your career. more..