All you need to know about Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator

All you need to know about Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator

A Story by Gerry Criston
"

Like every other device, Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator is very much essential as it helps you to manage the transfer of files and folders through connected Bluetooth devices and smoothens the transfe

"

Before we start explaining what Microsoft Bluetooth Enumeration to you, you need to know about what actually a simple Bluetooth device stands for. If we talk about a Bluetooth device, it is a wireless technology standard that is generally used for exchanging or transferring the data between the connected computing devices. However, such devices are unable to get connected due to incompatibility and hence, they are unable to transfer files and folders or they are unable to communicate with each other.


With Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator you can easily overcome this issue. How? It is a known protocol set, or you can say it as a set of standards and guidelines, that are essentially used to organize and facilitate the data transfer between the connected and remote Bluetooth devices. The Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerators have sometimes referred as Bluetooth dongles or MS Bluetooth adapters. In this article, you will get to know what Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator is, how it works and What are its limitations that you need to consider while purchasing it.


A walkthrough to elaborate the functioning of Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator


For those who do not know about its working, we will explain it to you. A Microsoft Enumerator is a well known wireless adapter device that enables a PC without embedded Bluetooth which helps to communicate with Bluetooth devices such as Bluetooth enabled keyboards and smart devices like mike and mobile phones.

© 2019 Gerry Criston


Author's Note

Gerry Criston


Read More >> Activate your office.com/setup and norton.com/setup 



Explaining the functioning of Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator, it contains a Bluetooth radio that sends out the electronic signals which are translated by a Bluetooth device into the binary coding, or a series of zero and one that can be easily understood by every computing system.



What can be the limitations of having Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator?



Having Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator is certainly an advantage to the users. However, with any advantage you get a certain amount of limitations attaches to it. In the case of Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator, the limitation is that the device can be operated only on Windows XP along with the latest versions of Windows Operating Systems.



Moreover, the Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator can link the non-Bluetooth embedded devices to the Bluetooth embedded devices with only a distance of about 100 meters and not further.



In a conclusive viewpoint:-



Like every other device, Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator is very much essential as it helps you to manage the transfer of files and folders through connected Bluetooth devices and smoothens the transfer process by initializing the connection between the devices. However, like every other device, there are certain limitations associated with it. But such limitation doesn’t matter much when you are using a quality product.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on October 10, 2019
Last Updated on October 10, 2019
Tags: Bluetooth Enumerator, Bluetooth devices