Trailing eyes

Trailing eyes

A Story by Gee Bee

Our eyes are the first thing that meet whenever we run into each other. Whether it be in the starkest or largest of classrooms, the narrowest corridors, or hidden behind spectacles, it was always our eyes.
I've probably written so many words about you, yet I fail to see how your gaze affects me the most. They say that the eyes are the windows to one's soul. But you are able to hide yours so well behind black-rimmed glasses, that I don't know if I'm actually looking at you or just at a reflection of you.
You probably don't know how much you make me squirm when I catch your gaze. You probably don't know how much I want you to just look at me, and nothing else. I'm probably just an extra you happen to meet in the movie of your life. To me, you are a secret longing, one of the secondary cast members who, while not as important, still has an effect on the lead character.
We will probably never cross paths in the way I want us to, but I'm happy just to catch your eyes, and lose myself in them for a while.

© 2014 Gee Bee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on March 8, 2014
Last Updated on March 8, 2014

Author

Gee Bee
Gee Bee

Manila, Philippines



About
Lurking around, trying to find bits and pieces of me in the most common of places more..

Writing
05-112015JP 05-112015JP

A Story by Gee Bee


04-04052015TW 04-04052015TW

A Story by Gee Bee