My Little Secret

My Little Secret

A Story by jean
"

sadistic, not recomended for people with a narrow mind...

"

  No one liked to hang around his old house, and no one really cared about his name. So it was really no surprise when the old man died. No one grieved, no one sorrowed. It was a surprise, though, when late that afternoon, a young, handsome man entered the house and closed the door behind him.

  Many people were interested, but few dared get near that house. They thought that he would be grieveing from the late man's death. Many neighbors, nosy as they were, mustered up the courage to visit him and pay their condelences the next day, and few stayed at the house. When asked about it, they could only answer that he was a very nice person and trully depressed about the recent death. So of course, people were deeply moved by those words, and they left him alone.

  Time passed, and soon, he was the "popular neighbor" everyone wished for, and was quite renown. He was usually the quiet, shy person, but the constant bother of the neighborhood kept him involved in the many events that went around the near vicinity. He was liked by both kids and adults, and he was fine with that. But when he got home, he would immediately close the door, lock it, and leer himself to demonical laughter.

  The man was walking home from a near neighbor's gathering, when a ball collided with his right leg, and bounced of into the other side of the street. The person who kicked the ball, a small girl, ran towards him, herface showing regret in her actions. As she neared him, a quick smile appeared on his lips as the girl started to rush through her explanation, tears ready to well up. The man silenced her, and asked in a throaty, faint wisper, "Do you want to know a secret?" The man couldn't contain his smile as the girl, apparently knowing that she was out of trouble, agreed.

  The next day, a young girl was found, her head decapitated, her body torn, and seemingly raped, at the edge of a small creek in the outskirts of the city. People mourned, and no one noticed that, in a small corner of the room the coffin was being kept in, a quiet, gleeful laugh broke through the lips of the man.

  After the incident, the reports of kidnapped and missing children rose to the extend that parents were afraid to even let their children go to school. Of course, the police was involved, but they were incompetent when it came to stopping the murders. Soon, though, the police got the paperwork needed to search the houses in the city. Most people were glad, thinking that the whole situation would be solved once they found the culprit. After many weeks of fruitless search and more deaths, the police reached the man's neighborhood. As the police reached the man's house, the neighbors noticed that he got fidgety, nervous, and he looked untidy and a totaly different man from what the neighbors knew him.

  When the police finally got to his house, the man was nowhere to be seen, so the police had to break in. As they entered his house, they found a mass of papers and newspaper clippings hung to his wall and hammered to his floor. The papers were the school work of countless chldren. As the police walked towards the back of the house, a pugnant smell reached them, and the police had to run from the intoxicating smell. As the forensics were called, a whiff of smoke, and then flames, appeared from behind the house. The firefighters were called, but got there late, and the house was burned to the ground by the time they got there. The police, along with the forensics, swore that they heard a maniatical laugh that chiiled them to the bones as the house was licked to the ground by the infernal flames.

***********************************************************************************

  A young hansome man was walking towards his house one afternoon, when a small boy crashed with his leg as he was runnig from his friend. His friend, senceing trouble, ran towards the opposite direction.

  "I am so sorry, sir! I should have seen where I was going!"

  "It's alright, but are you OK?"

  "yes sir."

  A small leer apeared on the man's face.

  "Now tell me: do you want to know a secret?"

  The boy, knowing he was out of trouble, agreed.

 

© 2008 jean


Author's Note

jean
there! finally found the time to write something...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not bad. What I would do would expand on this, play with it a little. Get a little more out of it. Great start.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Added on August 25, 2008

Author

jean
jean

San Luis, AZ



About
my name is... Juan. I like many things, my girlfriend Jennifer one of the most important. My favorite kinds of literature are manga and fiction. I am a person of few words, mostly because i cannot tol.. more..