Nail Technician, Colored Glitter and Nail Polish Supplies in Orem UT

Nail Technician, Colored Glitter and Nail Polish Supplies in Orem UT

A Story by Glitter Nail Art Kit and Supplies
"

With Amanda still at the wheel, Glitties Nail Art is committed to providing great selection, ease of service, and quality products to everyone. Whether you are a nail technician looking to share

"
Glitties Glitter Utah started like all great ideas do " as a solution.  Amanda Best " licensed cosmetologist, nail enthusiast, and mother of three " came to realize the need for one such a solution in 2008. Working as a professional cosmetologist, Amanda quickly grew frustrated with the limited selection for nail art. Colors were limited, application was expensive, and the freedom and ability to express and create was nonexistent. In 2010 another great idea and solution was created, Glitties Do-It-Yourself Glitter Toes. In Amanda’s own words, “I fell in love with gel glitter toesand shared my excitement with my clients. They were thrilled about their super-sparkly fabulous nails. However, they all had the same complaints"the high cost of a professional application, and damage from the difficult gel removal.”

Nail Technician Account

Thank you for your interest in setting up a Glitties Nail Tech account.  All Nail Technician receive an extra bonus of 10% off everything!  Below are the policies you need to be aware of.




License Number - Your Nail Tech account does require a nail technician or cosmetology license.  Please provide your license number in the form below.   Only one license number per account.

Shipping - Orders will be shipped within 24 hours of payment and can take 2-10 business days to arrive, depending on your location and shipping preference. International shipping times will differ.  Most packages are sent through the United States Postal Service.


Browse Glitter By Color

5 Gram Jar - .12 Ounce
10 Gram Jar - .25 Ounce
Fine Glitter Powder .008"
Solvent Resistant
For more information on "Jar Dimensions."

Application-
Glittes DIY Glitter Toes
Mix with acrylic powder
Sprinkle on top or mix with gel
Chocolate colored glitter can be directly poured into nail lacquer


Create Patent Pending Do-It-Yourself Glitter Toes by using Glitties 2 Polish System

Glitties Bonding Formula is used to adhere glitter to the natural nail without any damage, keeping the glitter on the toes for up to 4 weeks.


Glitties Glitter Utah 210 W 520 N St Orem, UT 84057
Telephone: 801-695-7007

© 2014 Glitter Nail Art Kit and Supplies


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

500 Views
Added on April 10, 2014
Last Updated on August 5, 2014
Tags: frankening, glitter, nail art, diy nail art

Author

Glitter Nail Art Kit and Supplies
Glitter Nail Art Kit and Supplies

Cedar Hills, UT



About
With Amanda still at the wheel, Glitties Nail Art is committed to providing great selection, ease of service, and quality products to everyone. Whether you are a nail technician looking to share our e.. more..