Welcome to my Life

Welcome to my Life

A Story by Gloria

My point of view is can't exactly grasp how my life is suppose to turn out. Who I am suppose to be overjoyed and completely happy with. I am in love with the most amazing person, to me, and he basically has given up on us, after three years. I am moving back to Georgia to try and fix things, because I may still have a chance. I honestly, sit outside for hours contemplating over my whole life... and over him. Nothing I do seems to be good enough, to prove that we can stand strong through anything, and I want to break down in complete sorrow and cry my life away, in a river that would lapse over the country twice... I want to drown out my pain, or drown out myself. I can't stand being sober. I have to be slightly intoxicated, or the pain is there, welling up inside me, untill the end of the day, I'm not able to take anymore of pain..

© 2012 Gloria


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on April 7, 2012
Last Updated on April 7, 2012

Author

Gloria
Gloria

Lake Havasu City, AZ



About
Names are words in the world that hardly pay mind, but if you must call me Glo. I enjoy writing, art, singing, anything that basically involves compassion to be good at it. I'm in love with the beauti.. more..

Writing