Sky Blue 3

Sky Blue 3

A Story by Miss Sally Sunshine

I was at Elm park at about 1:45. 

 

I sort of hoped Jess's "friends" wouldn't show up, but then again, I hoped that they would.

 

My hands were sweating, my leg was twitching, and my fingers were restless. I couldn't keep my fingers from drumming on the bench I was sitting on.

 

I didn't even know where I was supposed to met Jess, I realized with a start. Maybe I should walk around the park until she shows up?

 

I was just about to jump up from my seat and start circling the park when I hear her voice ring out.

 

"Hey! Nolan! Over here!" 

 

My head whips around, not even by my doing. I just want to lay my eyes on her. She really was like an angel. And I'm not being cheesy. I felt better around her, and she was just amazing.

 

I saw her waving excitedly. She started her way over to my bench. Behind her, there was a girl that was following her, less avidly.

 

She was wearing a bright purple shirt that said PEACE on it, in black, dark skinny jeans, and black converses. Her shiney brown hair was pulled back into a high ponytail.

 

Her sky blue eyes were bright and happy, and she was smiling, an amazing smile.

 

"Hi, Nolan!" she said as she plopped down onto my bench.

 

Her friend walked up. "Hiya." she said with a smile.

 

She had bright hazel eyes, a round face, button nose, freckles, and long eyelashes. I looked at her and one word came to mind, sweet.

 

She was sweet looking, but she wasn't even close to Jess. I didn't even notice what she was wearing.

 

"I'm Ella." she said, sweetly. I was not going to get that out of my mind!

 

Jess gestured to Ella. "Yup, she's Ella. Elz, this is Nolan."

 

Ella snorted. "I figured."

 

Jess turned a bit red. "What do you mean?" I asked.

 

Ella giggled. "She keeps going on and on about you! she never-"

 

Jess jumped up and clamped a hand over her mouth. "Shhh, Elz! You can't let the enemy know!"

 

I laughed. "So, I'm the enemy now?"

 

Jess turned even redder, but Ella and her cracked up.

 

God, Jess was beautiful when she laughed. Head turned up, little fly away hairs whipping around her head.

 

"Well, now." I said, once the girls stopped laughing. "Let's go for a walk."

 

"Okay!" Jess said happily. She darted ahead of us, leaving my alone with Ella.

 

She was just staring at me.

 

"What?" I asked, a bit uncomfertable.

 

"I was going to warn you not to hurt Jess, but you don't seem the sort." Ella said softly. "I approve. You have my approval."

 

I nodded, touched by her small gesture. She and Jess seemed close, so I had a feeling that this was the ultimate test.

 

"Thank you." I answered, just as softly, before heading off after Jess.

© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
Another for you Olivia :) I'm sorry for adding myself, but I needed to do that to move Nolan to the next step. Asking Jess out ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woop!
Actually, I was hoping you'd add yourself in. Yay we're best friends :D Nolan is AMAZING, there's no doubt about it. But not as amazing as YOU for writing all these stories for me :D :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Added on April 18, 2011
Last Updated on April 18, 2011

Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing