Sky Blue 4

Sky Blue 4

A Story by Miss Sally Sunshine

*from Jess's perspective!!!*

 

Nolan had to go home and help his mom with dinner, so it was just me and Elz.

 

"Isn't he amazing!" I whipered to Ella, as I watched Nolan disappear down the street.

 

"He seems really sweet." Ella asnwered back, at normal volume.

 

"I know!!" I said, bouncing around like I had too much coffee...which I did.

 

Elz looked up from her book, at me, and just started laughing. "You really like this kid, don't you?"

 

I stared at her. "YES!" It was such an obvious answer.

 

"Okay then," she said, closing her book. "The next step is to get him to ask you out."

 

"Do you think he will?" I asked, suddenly insecurity washed over me.

 

"Did you really just ask me out?" Elz said, shocked.

 

Oh God, I thought, what did I just start?

 

"First, yes, your too amazing for him to pass up. Second, he couldn't stop looking at you. Three, he couldn't stop smiling at you. Fourth, he tried to make you laugh. And fifth, he put up with me, so that means he likes you." Ella listed.

 

I laughed. She always counted herself as a way of judging a guy for me. She also used me as a way of judging guys for herself.

 

"So, he passed the test, did he?" I asked, in mock seriousness.

 

Elz grinned at me. "Yepiddy yep."

 

I laughed and stood up. I grabbed Ella's hand and yanked her up to her feet. "So, Nolan's a go."

 

"Isn't that what I just said?" She teased.

 

"Well 'Yepiddy yep" could be interperated in many ways." I giggled.

 

"Why am I friends with such a dunder head!" Ella asked, over doing the exasperation, just a bit.

 

"Dunder head?!" I rofled. I, legite, rofled. I got down on the ground and rolled around, laughing my head off.

 

Elz shrugged. "That looks like fun." She dropped to the ground beside me and we rofled around for a little bit.

 

We stood up, out of breath. "Come on." Ella said when she caught her breath.

 

I was sleeping over her house so we trudged out of the park and towards her house.

 

 

 

© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
I got another one out Olivia!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I see (said the blind man) :D
What's funny is this sounds almost EXACTLY like me. Haha.
Brilliant. Magnificent! Why doesn't anyone but me read these? I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT NOLAN IS MIIIIINE.
Haha, just kidding. How in Gallifrey do you write so good?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Added on April 20, 2011
Last Updated on April 20, 2011

Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing