Warm Blood Runs Cold

Warm Blood Runs Cold

A Story by Miss Sally Sunshine
"

Just a new book idea my friend and I came up with :) It's actually going to be a realistic fiction/murder/thriller/suspense book.

"

I'll just put my summary in here, instead of the note for reviewer's box.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Daphne is your ordinary teenager in her third year of high school. She runs cross country, plays tennis, skiis, swims, and juggles a job along with all her AP work. But one day, she's running cross country and she gets an episode. She has SVT (i'll describe it better when I'm wrting) adn she realizes she's going to need help. But Daphne took a wrong turn adn she isnt even on the course any more. It gets dark, adn no one can find her, and she's still having an episode, so she's in and out of conciusness. When a few druck guys take advantage of her, she's saved by a mysterious boy, and all she knows about him is his name, Evan. She goes back and visits him, and she realizes that he left his old town because of a murder. A murder that's still circling him, he can't escape it. Daphne feels she neeeds to help him...but she might not be able too, because, now the murderer has taken an intrest in her, as well as her best friend Accalia/Gwen. Can she come up with a way to stop this killer, or will she just have to run for her life? Read and find out.

 

 

 

   

 

 

© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
Okay, so I practically just told the stroy right there XD Okay, so what do you think? Any good? Should Daphne's friend be named Accalia or Gwen? Just leave your reviews :) Please and thank you! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the name Gwen...but I am liking this story concept so far!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I just noticed that all my "and" are spelled as adn... *slaps forehead*

Posted 13 Years Ago


THis sounds really interesting:) I think kyou should write it!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 21, 2011
Last Updated on April 21, 2011

Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing