My Life in Qutoes

My Life in Qutoes

A Poem by Isabelle Faye
"

This idea was taken with permission from Anthony Q. Armstrong. I thought it was interesting and I wanted to try it myself. It is strange how another's words can define you perfectly, isn't it?

"

“You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.”
Jonathan Safran Foer

 

“Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?”
Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart

 

“What you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person.”
John Green, Looking for Alaska

 

“Tears are words that need to be written.”
Paulo Coelho

 

“We long for healing, but the scars never leave.”

― Unknown

 

“I don’t want advice, I just want to talk to someone who gets it.”

―Unknown

 

“People change because at some point in their life they were mistreated. Sometimes they change for the better, sometimes for the worse.”

―Unknown


“She wanted to be your everything but you ended up making her feel like nothing.” ―Unknown


“It’s hard to stay strong when you look around and every part of your world is crumbling down, and you can’t do anything to stop it.”

―Unknown

 

“Society will always leave you feeling worthless.”

―Unknown

 

Enduring living is enduring the worst pain possible. It’s like you can feel poison filling up every inch of your body but you can still breathe.

―Unknown

 

“I hate the thing that happens right before I fall asleep. Every mistake I’ve made, every word I’ve said, every moment that made me cry rushes through my head, and all I can do is cringe and pretend it all never happened…”

―Unknown

 

“We all have secrets, some just hide theirs better than others.”

―Unknown

 

“Yeah. She’s smiling. But don’t let that fool you. Look in her eyes. She’s breaking inside.”

―Unknown

 

“Not pretty enough. Not skinny enough. Not good enough.”

―Unknown

 

“Sometimes I just sit and let the ink leak from my pen. It comforts me to know that something else bleeds the way I do.”

―Unknown

 

“At the end of the day, it feels like I'm just doing a really bad impression of myself.”

―Unknown

 

“I know what it's like to want to die.  How it hurts to smile.  How you try to fit in but you can't.  How you hurt yourself on the outside, to try to kill the pain on the inside.”

―Unknown

 

“Don't hold strong opinions about things you don't understand.”

―Unknown

 

“Maybe one day it will be ok again. That's all I want. I don't care what it takes. I just want to be ok again.”

―Unknown

 

“I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiled, the one who could brighten up your day, even if she couldn't brighten her own.”

―Unknown

 

“What do you do when you become too scared, too scared to live, too scared to die, too scared to love, too scared to even care?”

―Unknown

 

“The deepest people are the ones who've been hurt the most.”

―Unknown

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2012 Isabelle Faye


Author's Note

Isabelle Faye
I thought I'd give this a thought. What do you think? Any comments?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved these. Thanks for sharing! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Isabelle Faye

11 Years Ago

I'm glad you like them. Thank you for reviewing.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
Wow! These quotes are amazing! I agree with Legolas, it must have taken a lot of time to find all of them. Great compilation! Keep writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Isabelle Faye

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much.
Great job. It must have taken a long time to get those quotes. I love the idea of it. It was very sad though, to read through all of those. But anyways...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Legolas

11 Years Ago

Ok.
Isabelle Faye

11 Years Ago

I'm glad we reached an agreement.
Legolas

11 Years Ago

Me too.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

587 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 20, 2012
Last Updated on August 20, 2012
Tags: quotes

Author

Isabelle Faye
Isabelle Faye

About
Hi! My pen name is Isabelle Faye but you can call me Isabelle or Belle for short. I'm an under 18 year old writer from the United States. I write both poetry and books/novels but the latter tend to pr.. more..

Writing