parellel lovers

parellel lovers

A Poem by addisone

Sensationalist, her words were like waves crashing against the remains of cliffs in the distance. 
Howling silver particles repeating lovers calls through eerie wind gushes. 
She spoke of cosmic connections and parallels. 
Her skin would catch fire in the eve of the morning dusk break for fear of torment in the life of someone she loves. 
She'd spend all day thinking about who was in pain but couldn't put a finger on it, pricked with needles and stumbling through panic fragments of her aching bones. 
Flaying flesh mindlessly, another minute and she'll be stripped to bone. 
Underneath her smooth untouched dark apricot surface, her bones are gold and impenetrable. 
They shine through just enough to keep her skin warm like Malibu sand. 
The vibrations of my low lit fire stirring in my chest is masked by the snow falling gently on my bare skin, her senses heightened as I retreat from the cold brisk air to the comfort of her absent body on my bed. Birds waking in a fluttering of excitement, their gentle nature of communication has me longing for the chorus of her words.

© 2016 addisone


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on August 21, 2016
Last Updated on August 22, 2016

Author

addisone
addisone

Gillette, WY



About
showcase or something I don't know more..

Writing
12. 12.

A Poem by addisone


recycled. recycled.

A Poem by addisone