Immortal Faith

Immortal Faith

A Story by lavina k.
"

Few lines about the perpetual, true faith of people towards the Immortal soul!!!

"
"Immortal", a word which signifies 'Perpetual', 'Endless' or 'Never dying'.
Immortal Faith is something which depicts that this life has no end, no breakage, no horizon if your Faith is intact to one soul which is Immortal.
Life shows different meanings when it comes to relate things with yourself and with people around you.
It never breaks or takes but it always gives you an immense pleasure of choosing the right opportunity for yourself. Its up to you how much you trust your abilities to conceive it.
When things around you fails, its only your faith which uplifts the whole scenario and fulfills your true goals.
This faith does not need any outer inspirits, it just needs your inner consciousness to invoke and work with your inner dexterity.
Its only in You, which works perfectly when it comes to play  the part.
Hence, it signifies the heart with glory, affection, love, spirits and Immortal Faith!



© 2013 lavina k.


Author's Note

lavina k.
Immortal Faith is necessary for every individual living on this Earth!!!!
So do I tried to express the trust on the Immortal Soul!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the drive and the flow of thoughts in your words. A Immortal Soul. Would be a good final place to be. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

371 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 17, 2013
Tags: dreams, endless, faith, goals, honesty, immortal, inspiration, Life, love, opportunity, spirits, truth

Author

lavina k.
lavina k.

jaipur, India



About
I am a person who is completely new in this World of writing your Expressions. I love the way life holds all of us in its hands, and it shows how we are entangled in the power of time. Sometimes lif.. more..

Writing
Missing him! Missing him!

A Story by lavina k.