starting date: september 15,2006

starting date: september 15,2006

A Story by grace thompson
"

this is chapter's 1 and 2 together...3 and 4 will also be together...

"

 Chapter 1

                                The morning of fun

   Chauntae yawned as she sat up."ugh......what time is it?"she said sleeply as she looked for the clock. It read 4 in the afternoon."HOLY S**T!!!!!"chauntae yelled"It's 4'o clock!?!" "that clock's wrong remember?" Tsume reminded her of that tiny fact. "Oh.....right..i..i forgot again..". "Come on, get dressed and lets go down stairs"Tsume said kissing her back."Mmm...I don't want to go downstairs. I would rather sit up here all and kiss you." she replied kissing him back."They would send a serch party if you stayed up here all day. Now come on" Tsume said as he pulled Tae out of bed. He stood there frozen,and amazed a her beautiful nakedness. "Tsume" Tae said blushing "your staring","sorry..i just forget how beautiful you are." Tae giggled as she walked over to the dresser and pulled out her goth pants,chain's and put them on. Then she walked over to the closet and put her victoria secret purple and black corsette on. She then put on her black arm warmer's and did her make up.

"Don't you look interesting" Tsume said"....and hot","Oh shut up"she said as she was opening the bedroom door and pulling Tsume out by the hand. They walked down stairs to see Haru and Reo making out on the couch, and Nicci sitting at the kitchen table. Tsume went to watch tv so Chauntae and Nicci could talk."hi mom" Tae said as she sat down next to Nicci. "Hi sweetie. Did Tsume treat you right?", "Yes,don't worry. He's not a brute like all the other's were.", "I still wish you would stay away from all those biker thugs.I'm surpised you haven't learned your lesson after that one nearly killed you...oh what was his name?...", "Jean-Clade and mother. He didn't try to kill me. He was protecting me.", "And he wound up in jail","Because he bet the s**t out of the b*****d who was trying to rape me." as Nicci attempts to say something back Reo comes downstairs.

"Hi chauntae i didn't know you were up.I thought you were still alseep.", "REO!!!"Chauntae cryed as she ran over to Reo, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek."What did i tell you about that? It's hard enough on a mother to know that her children are bisexual but when they start to date each other....." Nicci trailed off."Sorry" Chauntae said. "Oh screw it " Reo said and walked into the living room, Chauntae following to only find her working on Tsume. Reo looked uncomfortable and Chauntae understood it was an accident.

                           Chapter 2

                                  I Am So Freaked

 Tsume had followed Chauntae all through the rest of the day apologizing. Ever so often Chauntae would turn around and grab him byt he collar telling to shut up Tsume. When she would do this Tsume would peck a kiss on her lips barely getting his tounge in everytime.On his last attempt,he succeeded and he pinned her against a wall. Chauntae gave in slowly,but eventully giving in she started to kiss him back. Then he picked her up still kissing her and placed her on the couch.Tsume tried to get inside her pants but couldn't. Bcause of all the odd button's and zipper's, and ties her pant's closed."Want some help" Tae say's as she giggles."That would be helpful" he says as he kisses her again.She kisses him back and undoes all the button's,zipper's,and ties.He slowly removes her clothe's and she indress'es him. "the fact that i don't like my child being pleasurized on the couch that all my guest's and such sit on...yeah...go...to the bedroom...Tsume....put Java back in his hut already!Gosh!!!!"Nicci told Tsume with big eye's. Sauske was following Nicci around, Chauntae waved 'Hi' and Sauske waved back,he left with Nicci. Chauntae thoguht about Nicci for a moment,Nicci was different for some reason...she didn't know why though.."Does your mom talk like that all the time? Its kind of scary", "She's not normal every day.", "That makes sence" ,"You two better keep your comment's to yourself...young lady." Nicci surpised them Tsume fell off the couch "WOAH!"," What? Oh yes...Im...well ,a lot of thing's...sayain..." Nicci mouthed to Tsume. Tsume nodded,then got back on the couch. Nicci left, Sauske just kept following Nicci.

       ~ Hour's later~

"ALRIGHT PEOPLES!!!!LUNCH!!!" Nicci called through the house. Everyone quickly came down......excpet for one...."Robyn?...where is she?", "Gone..." Chauntae replied " Why??" "Reason's you could probably figure them out." Chauntae explained to her mother. Gavin sat down in a chair next to Nicci.  ""Wow" Nicci was amazed "It's just you,me Tsume,and Gavin.", "That's a little odd....wasn't there other's who were here?" Tsume asked. "Yes but they all left awhile ago. You two probably didn't notice because you were to busy screwing each other on the couch." Nicci replied. "It's like were now a family of only four. At least that's just the way it seem's." Gavin added "Reo's not coming back. So i guess Haru and Kyo won't be coming  back..." Chauntae said "Why you say that?" Nicci asked.Chauntae turned on the tv and put it on Fox 13 news. It was talking about about tragic car accident taking the lives of three young people.Reo,Haru,and Kyo..."OH MY GOD!!!" Nicci exclaimed "yeah......." They ate the rest of their lunch in silence.....                                 

                               ~ After lunch and half hour later~ 

   "Hey mom do you want to come with me to Guilty pleasures tonight?ts been awhile since we've done anything together.."Chauntae asked "Why do you want to go there?"Nicci replied "Spike is going to get us in for free....and he's now one of there stripper's.","Ummm sure....I'll go with you.Just let me make sure with Gavin doesn't mind." Nicci said. She walked out of the living room and went to the study.

                                           ~Sparring room~

   "Noob!!!AAAHHHH!!!"Nicci screamed. Noob was invisible.Nicci had to find him "Damn it..." Nicci sighed.Noob was right behind Nicci,she turned and slapped his face really hard."Oow!!", "Finally!" Nicci jumped as Noob reappeared "Woman!","Hmhmm,yes?","You hurt,Nicci you made it red!!","...Im sorry Gavin..." Nicci told him as he shifted back into his normal self. Nicci hugged him and healed his cheek with a kiss. Gavin smiled. Suddenly, she backed up and turned into Mileena "Raarh..." Gavin growled. Nicci made a stancy pose.Gavin shifted into Scorpion. Nicci purred, then attacked. Chauntae was watching with Tsume on one side of her and Teke on the other side of her. "Sorry to run your guy's moment but Nicci,mom,you came up here to ask gavin about Guilty pleasures.And i kind of need an answer,cause we have to be there in a couple of hour's." Chauntae broke in.

 

© 2009 grace thompson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it grace. you should let me make a graphic for it.....please?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
1 Review
Added on July 15, 2009
Last Updated on July 15, 2009
Previous Versions

Author

grace thompson
grace thompson

land o lakes, FL



About
i like to write in my spare time. i like to draw,i get most of my idea's from either my life or just random things i think about most turn out awesome but most are just put of to the side and read les.. more..

Writing
Death Death

A Poem by grace thompson