for everyone

for everyone

A Story by gracy ann

Cause i don't care where you've been
And I don't care what you've seen
We're the ones who still believe
And we're looking for a page
In that lifeless book of hope
Where a dream might help you cope - the killers Tranquilize

For all you who read this, glance at it, skim it, i just want you to know im here. If any point of time you ever need someone, im here, i will listen, i will help. You are NOT alone. Don't ever feel that you are. I've been through so much all alone, never had anyone to turn to, but im giving you someone to turn to. Your problems, your insecurities, i will listen to. And give you as much advise as i can. You are never alone...always remember that. I know this is short, but its from the heart, stranger. I may not know you, and you may not know me, but i will help you, and in some ways you will help me. I love you stranger, with all my heart. And i hope the best for you. I hope your life is filled with love, and happiness. Never give up hope for better days. No matter how dark and bleak it seems, always know i'll be there for you. No matter what. Take strength from me. love, peace, respect...whatever you need i will give you.

© 2010 gracy ann


Author's Note

gracy ann
this is for everyone. i dont care who you are.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews



Posted 14 Years Ago


wow, alrighty buddy

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 9, 2010
Last Updated on April 9, 2010

Author

gracy ann
gracy ann

phx, AZ



About
my names gracy. I'm 16. and i don't really know what to put here. I'm just another individual trying to let my own thoughts out before they consume me. feel free to read, and know that your not alone .. more..

Writing
cycles cycles

A Story by gracy ann