Roommates

Roommates

A Story by NayaC;
"

Maia is lesbian, Naya not so much. So what happens when Maia and Naya become roommates due to them both not being able to pay for their rent by themselves not knowing what's to come.

"
-Maia
 
     I hauled the grocery bags into the elevator, my friend Jason carrying the rest of them in with me. We just got back from grocery shopping If you didn't realize and I'm exhausted. I woke up early this morning to get all my shopping done because I knew I was going to procrastinate again like I did the last two weeks, I live in my Grandma's old apartment she recently passed away and apart of her will stated she gave me her apartment. I was honored of course but it was way to much money, I've missed so many payments on my rent that their threatening me if i don't get this months rent paid.They won't hesitate to kick me out or anyone a matter of fact.

When the doors opened Jason and I dragged the food, not even caring if it punctured a whole into one of the bags. I fumbled with the keys looking up to see yet another 'Notice' taped onto my door. Groaning I kicked the door open laying the groceries in the kitchen and Jason did the same with his before going back to the door, I'm guessing to grab the paper. Jason had gorgeous blue eyes with blonde hair that was swept across his forehead perfectly, he was a bit scrawny but he was recently going to the gym so about a month or two from now and he'll be no long that scrawny gay kid from next door. I sat down on my couch with a 'huff' I've been super stressed lately with all the Notices and the threats, I've been working my butt for with the overtime that i had asked for but somehow its just still not enough I don't what to do anymore. 

I felt hands on my shoulders start to move and massage them, i looked up to see Jason giving me a small smile

"Relax Mai, there's a perfect solution for this" He said, the paper landing in my lap.  "Oh yea and what's that" I said throwing my head back and closing my eyes sighing "Get a roommate" he replied and my eyes popped open looking at him like he was crazy.

"Jay you know how i feel about roommates" I whined  and he stood in front of me now with his hands on his hips tapping his foot

"Girl you have to get over that, its either you get a roommate or you get kicked out of your grandma's apartment. Now which one would you prefer" he said crossing his arms and I lifted my head out of my hands looking at him annoyed, I hate it when he's right 

"Roommate" I replied rolling my eyes at his smug look "Great now put up an add for a roommate and we'll see what applications come in" He said throwing me my computer before sitting down next to me. I muttered 'i hate it when you're right' before opening my lap top, bringing it to life.

-The Next Day

   "No" I stated as Jason went through applications that people sent in, none of them had the things I was looking for and they were all 30 or in their late 30's. like no thank you I'm 19. We kept going through applications until we came upon a girl that was 18 she had brown hair, hazel eyes and a beautiful smile. I have to admit she's very attractive. "Who's she" I asked Jason saw me staring at her picture and he chuckled lightly.

"Naya Lakewood, she's 18, loves to sing and works for the... WORLD'S HOTTEST MAGAZINE AS A PHOTOGRAPHER OH MY F**K" Jason screamed and I covered my ears, The world's hottest was Jason's favorite magazine company ever but it also made me wonder why she needed a apartment to live in. Since they're basically beating out all of the other magazines in the business, plus Jason pays 20$ a month just for one magazine so how the hell?. I looked at him who was already looking at me saying we found the one and i nodded which made him fan girl even harder. I sat him down and told him to breath he was beginning to get pink in the face

"What if she knows Perseus Lays" he muttered out Perseus is a model that Jason's had crush on since last month.

"Well call her hurry!" he urged and i laughed at his behavior before calling and telling her about the add, i loved her voice gosh it was nice angelic even wait what are you saying, you haven't even met her yet. I hung up the phone and looked at Jason who was looking at me anxiously and nodded "I have a roommate" I said and he jumped up and hugged me celebrating.Gosh i hope this goes well.

© 2015 NayaC;


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on September 3, 2015
Last Updated on September 3, 2015
Tags: Maia, Naya, Love, Romance, Lesbian, Roommates

Author

NayaC;
NayaC;

Licking, MO



About
I've been writing for a long time. more..

Writing